"But it was fun watching him like that. I have never seen him get jealous. Do you have your answer now?"

"Answer?"

"Forget it. You are too dumb to understand."

"Hey, how dare...."   

"Are you planning on spending the rest of the night bickering, coz I am not gonna wait for you two."

I was cut off by Stephen's voice. He really seemed to be very hungry. I guess all that jealously took away his energy. So I pushed Walter forward and started walking. I was greeted by Stephen already filling his plate with Lasagne. Yummmmm!!!

Dinner was more fun than the Playstation, with Walter trying to piss off Stephen by flirting with me. I would occasionally glance at him to see him immediately turning his head away from us and concentrating on his plate or phone.

"He is totally into you bud," Walter whispered after some time. My eyes widened a bit at that.

"How can you be so sure?" I whispered back.

"Have you noticed that from the moment we sat down for dinner, he hasn't spoken a word or indulged in any sort of comeback? He is never that quiet. Even if he is thinking, he will voice out his thoughts. He is jealous at the moment and when a person is jealous, that means that they don't like sharing. He doesn't want to share you, Finley, in a romantic way."

Wow, Walter really is a very intelligent guy.

"But then why isn't he making any move to show what he feels about me?"

"It's the first time he is going through such emotions. No, he is not confused. I'm quite sure that he knows what he feels for you, but maybe is waiting for the right time or maybe he is shy in confessing his feelings. Whatever it is, I know for sure that it's not long before you see him kneeling in front of you begging you to make him your boyfriends because he just can't seem to carry on without you in his life."

I blushed at that. I know that Walter exaggerated with the kneeling part, but now I had started wishing that Stephen confesses his feelings in a way that just makes my heart stop.

----------

Being the bastard that Walter is, he somehow excused himself and went back home, making a crappy excuse of helping his mom with entertaining his guests. Asshole, as if he cared for them.

Stephen decided that I would sleep with him, although I offered to sleep on the couch, but he was very adamant that I sleep on a bed, his bed. This is the first time I have come to Stephen's house and had a sleepover. All this time, it was either my house or Walter's and every time we used to sleep separately, as in separate beds. So I was very nervous today, as it is I am being tortured for the past 2 months.

Right now, I am standing in front of the mirror, in the bathroom, trying to control my thoughts. After 5 minutes, I come out of the bathroom, in a white t-shirt and grey sweats, to see Stephen already lying on the bed, fully clothed, which is a bit strange. He usually sleeps without his shirt and sometimes only in boxers. Ignoring that, I went ahead and crept under the covers.

"Are you feeling comfortable, Finley?"

"Yeah, thanks. I could still sleep on the couch."

"For the last time, you are sleeping here. End of discussion."

I chuckled. That's Stephen for you.

"Alright. Goodnight bunny."

I heard him sigh and then speak.

"Goodnight kiddo."

I turned on my side and closed my eyes. I was trying so hard that none of my body part touches him. I was fidgeting a bit, not much, but....yeah. I started to feel hot, so I took off my shirt and kept it near my pillow. I was just about to slip into my deep slumber when I felt something warm on my back, causing me to open my eyes instantly.

He had touched my back.

 Although that warm feeling was for merely 10 seconds, it still sent shivers down my spine. I knew that he did that deliberately since he took his hands away as fast as he had kept it as if he was testing something. I started craving for more, so I moved back till the time I felt that touch again. As soon as I felt it, a sense of relief washed over me.

We kept still for some time. I thought that by now he had slept, but then again, I felt him move. He came closer to me. I smiled a little at that. All that was left was for him to wrap his arms around my waist and cuddle me, for which I was now very desperate. So, I again made a move and if after this he does not do what he should, then I am seriously sleeping on the couch, how much ever he glares at me or anything.

I shifted a little and slightly turned such that a small part of my back was on the arm that was touching me(but not exactly crushing it), bringing us more close. And then I started counting to see how long does it take for him to make his move.

1..

2..

3..

4..

5..

6..

I was just about to reach 7 when I felt his hand going over my waist. I smiled so wide that my cheeks would have fallen off. What was more surprising was the fact that I could feel his bare skin which means he had taken off his shirt. When did he do that?

Anyways, that's not the point. I was currently cuddling with the person whom I have liked for over 2 months. It was like a dream come true for me. Even if we stay as friends and nothing more than that, I would live my whole life with this one memory. The feel of his chest on my back was indescribable and I could feel the heat radiating from his body. My heartfelt like it was beating a thousand times per minute.

As I fell asleep, I unconsciously kept my arm over his and entwined my fingers. The last thing that I remember before I completely dozed off was him clutching me very tightly as if he was afraid that if he did not hold me close to himself, I would vanish.

------------------------

Hey people,

How did you like this chapter? I personally like the last part, when they are in bed. Walter is surely trying his level best to make them confess to each other. I love that guy.

Please comment and vote.

-Saima