"Don't you think that you are being unfair to me? You know all about my feelings yet you still plan on making me spend the night at his house. I know we have had sleepovers at your house with him being there, but today is different. What if I say or do something that I will regret?" I heaved a sad sigh and looked out of the window.

"You won't. If you haven't done anything until now, then I have enough faith in you that you won't do anything today. But Finley, you will have to eventually come clean to him. It's not fair to him as well; that he doesn't know what's going on. You don't know, he may surprise you." He smiled and glanced at me once before looking back at the road again. He was right; I would have to tell Stephen someday. But that's surely not happening soon.

We arrived at a very wonderful looking two-storied house and saw Stephen sitting on a chair, in the porch, reading a book. The small light coming from the overhead lamp gave a certain glow to him, which made him look so handsome, more than ever.  He was distracted by Walter clearing his throat. He smiled when he looked up from his book and stood up to come forward and hug us. I've also noticed another thing, his hugs have become more possessive and long with me. He hugs me like he never wants to let me go. He squeezes me for a bit and then pulls apart. But do you see me complaining? Nope, not at all.

We went inside and settled in the living room. Looks like had everything set, he had set up the Playstation, the snacks were all laid out and then suddenly I heard the sound of the oven going off.

"Well, dinner's ready I guess, but we have time for that. How about a round of FIFA first?"

"Sure bud, I'm totally in the mood to kick your ass," Walter said and sat down with one controller in his hand.

"Dude, I can't even remember how many times I've won. You totally suck at it." Stephen went next and sat down beside him. Since it was a two-player game, I had no option than to sit on the couch, that was just behind them.

"You are such a big liar. Let's see today who wins." Walter was sounding so competitive as if it was a real game.

"Finley, you better keep a check on him. There are very high chances that he will break some rules." Stephen smirked and looked at Walter.

"You are accusing me of cheating? The war is on man."

And here they go, being all childish. So, I decided to play the role of a personal cheerleader to Walter, maybe because he was losing and he needed some moral support or maybe because I wanted to see a jealous Stephen, who at the moment was looking pissed. Every time he made a goal, he would look at me, with a huge grin and I would just clap a little and say a small 'well-done mate', whereas if Walter made a goal, I would shout and cheer him so loudly as if I was watching the final match of the football world cup. To be honest, I was fucking enjoying it.

"I don't want to play anymore." Stephen threw his controller down and stood up. Walter and I looked at each other in confusion. The game was going good.

"Where are you going?" I asked, standing up myself.

"In the kitchen. I'm hungry."

I stood there looking at his retreating back, feeling so confused.

"Well done lover boy." Walter came behind me and patted my back.

"Huh? What did I do?"

"You made him jealous, of me, his best friend."

"But that wasn't my intention."

He raised one brow and looked at me.

"Or maybe I had that at the back of my mind."