Chapter 6

Axel's POV

"Seriously Maddie, you can't just come up there whenever you want." I said while running after her up the stairs.

"Why? You usually wouldn't mind when I come up here." She said while turning back at me once we reached upstairs.

"Yeah, but that was before and--" I explained.

"Are you hiding something?" She asked me accusingly.

"What?! No!" I argued.

"Well if that's the case you wouldn't mind us staying the night right?!"

"Maddie I-" she didn't let me finish since she rolled her eyes and went to the hallway where my room is.

"MADDIE NO!!" I screamed, as she opened the door to my room and went inside.

I was afraid of what was gonna happen next. Lia's gonna kill me.

"Ax, your room is really messy." She said as she peeked her head outside.

"What?!" I asked her confused, didn't she see Lia?

"Your room is a mess! Is this why you don't want us to come here?"she said as I entered my room.

She is right, my room is a mess. Pillows are scattered on the floor together with some bags of chips.

"Ax whose clothes are these?" I heard Ridley say while holding Lia's clothes that were on top of her bag.

"Err uhmm they are new? Yeah they are new Mom and I went shopping a few days ago." I lied as I take the clothes out of her hands and grabbed Lia's bag and placed them on my walk-in closet. I sighed and looked for Lia, but she was nowhere in sight.

I walked back to my room and saw the four girls gathering on my bed looking at something.

"Guys, what are you looking at?" I asked them.

"Uhmm Ax who is she?" Maddie asked me while holding up my photo album pointing at a picture of me and Lia we were both smiling widely at the camera with paint on our faces.

"Err that's an old friend." I said trying to snatch it from her hands. But she was too fast and passed it over to Ridley.

"Who? We have the same friends. I don't remember seeing her before." She said.

"Give it back Rid, and why would you care Maddie. I don't have to tell you who my friends are." I said while facing her.

"Why?! We should be like sisters here our Dads are like brothers remember? so we should tell each other everything." She argued.

"Well--" I said getting angry while fisting my hand and stood in front of her with me a little taller than her.

"Alright guys, cut it out. This was suppose to be a fun night for the four of us, we shouldn't be fighting." Ridley said standing in front of the both us, while Darcy was behind Maddie and Natalie is behind me.

I sighed and step back a little

"You're right Rid, look Maddie I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you its just that there are some things that are private, and I would really appreciate it if you guys will respect that." I said as I held the photo album in my chest.

"Ax, I'm sorry I was just curious but don't worry we'll respect your privacy if that's what you want." Maddie said while smiling at me while the rest of the girls just nodded in agreement.

"Look why don't you guys go downstairs while I tidy my things up here." I said while taking their duffel bags from them and ushered them out of my room.