Chapter 4- The Talk

Lia's POV

"I--Err--Uhmm." I--I have to go." I said and ran as fast as I can towards the park.

I immediately dialed Axel's number. She didn't take long to answer the phone.

"Lia where are you?" I heard her say on the phone.

"I'm in the park." I said while looking around my surroundings.

"OK, look just wait for me there I'll be there shortly." she said and hung up.

I put my phone back into my purse and decided to sit on a bench nearby. I waited for a few more minutes when I heard someone say my name.

"LIA!"I turned around to see Axel running towards me.

"Oh My Gosh that was so close! I'm so sorry I left you there, I--Uncle Niall--I didn't expect him to be there. I'm so sorry--"

"Ax, relax nothing happened." I said while holding both her shoulders.

"You're right, but look Mom called earlier and she said that maybe you can visit us tomorrow you know at our house." she said after catching her breath.

"Of course Ax, I would love to see Aunt Perrie." I said while smiling widely. She knows how much missed Aunt Perrie as well as Uncle Zayn.

"Its settled then I'll tell Mom later. Anyways, what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" she asked me while sitting beside me.

"Well, Mom isn't picking me up until five so I guess anywhere is fine with me." I said while shrugging.

"Is the mall fine with you?"

"I guess so, but can we eat first I'm starving!" I said. She laughed at me and grabbed my hand.

The rest of the day came so fast. We had lunch at McDonalds and spent the rest of the day shopping and goofing around.

By five Mom picked me up and we both drove home for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axel's POV

After Aunt Dani picked up Lia, I called Martin, our driver to pick me up.

"Thanks Martin." I said taking my purse with me and went inside the house.

As I opened the door I heard voices, Due to my curiosity I decided to look fro the voices. I walked quietly inside the house as I was approaching the kitchen the voices are getting louder and louder.

"Seriously Zayn, It was really her!" I heard an Irish voice say. Irish? Wait! It couldn't be.

"Are you sure Niall? You could just be imagining." I heard my Dad replied.

"I'm positive Zayn, but the weird thing is she looks younger. She looks like she's about 15-16." I heard Uncle Niall say in frustration.

OH NO!! I stepped a little closer and peeked through the door.

"What?! How could that be? We haven't heard anything from Dani for like seven years Niall. Maybe its another person and she just looks like Dani."

"But Zayn. She really looks like Dani, do you think--never mind."

"What is it Niall?" dad said while raising an eyebrow at Uncle Niall.

"Never mind I'm just being ridiculous."

"Come on Ni,spit it out."

"Do you think Dani has a daughter?" I heard Uncle Niall whispered.

"I don't know Ni." Dad said while walking towards Uncle Niall and patted his back.

"You're right maybe I'm just--- Axel?" I snapped out of my thought when I heard my name.

I opened the door widely and stepped inside the kitchen.

"I--err-- Hi Uncle Niall." I said quietly.

"Hi Axel, where have you been?" Uncle Niall greeted me.

"I uhmm at the mall with a friend." I replied.

"Who?" he asked curiously.

"An old friend. " I replied smoothly.

"Oh Okay, Well Zayn sorry for just dropping by. I guess I'll be going now I have to pick up Natalie from her Violin lessons." Uncle Niall said while getting his keys from his pocket and stood up. He patted my head and headed for the door.

After Uncle Niall left, I hurriedly went upstairs. I immediately closed the door, sat on my desk and opened my laptop.

I went to twitter and saw pictures of Uncle Niall from earlier. I tried to look for some pictures of any evidence of me and Lia. Luckily, there was none. I sighed in relief and closed my laptop.

A few minutes later Mom said that dinner was ready. I went downstairs and saw Lucy and Max, my younger siblings sitting on their chairs.

I sat quietly on my chair and waited for Mom and Dad to sit down. Soon enough we were all seated and started to eat our meal.

When dessert was over Lucy and Max excused themselves and went upstairs probably getting ready for bed. I was about to go upstairs when dad stopped me.

"So Axel, how did your day go? Did you and Lia have fun?" he asked me while taking a sip of his juice.

"Yes dad we had fun. Oh and she said that she will be visiting us tomorrow." I replied while smiling.

"That's good. I can't wait to see her."

"Sweetheart how about your Aunt Dani, is she coming over as well?" my mom asked returning from the kitchen.

"I don't know Mom." I replied.

"Axel about earlier, you and Lia have to be careful when you're outside. Your Uncle Niall has been suspecting earlier." Dad said while holding my hand.

"I know dad. But what's wrong about the others knowing about Lia?" I asked him curiously.

"Ax, Listen go me. Me, your Mom and your Aunt Dani thinks that it is best for the others not to know. And besides your Aunt Dani wanted Lia to be out of the spotlight, she wants Lia to have a normal life." he explained.

"I understand Dad." I said.

"That's my girl. Look I'm not preventing you and Lia from going out what I'm trying to tell you is to be careful, you know how the media can be right?"

I nodded my head in understanding. After our little chat they told me to go upstairs and get ready for bed. I got up from my seat and started to go upstairs when I heard my Mom said something to my Dad which caused me to stop in my tracks.

"Zayn, what if Niall knows." she said to my Dad.

"Relax love, he won't. We've done it before we can do it again and besides everything will go back to normal once they went back to California." he said trying to assure Mom.

"I hope so Zayn."

I hope so too Mom. I hope that everything will be back to normal Could this day get any worse? I went upstairs and changed into some sweats and shirt and hopped into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This chapter is dedicated to @PayzerIsLife_ since she voted and inspired me to update.😍