“You are getting mastery aren’t you”, he says and I grin.

I practiced with my bow for a while and Peter was being really funny and nice… I doubt it will last though. We start walking to Lake where the lost boys are.

“There is one thing I need to know”, Peter says I look up at him.

“What did you think about to make you so relaxed”, he says and I gulp.

“Um I um, I thought of my childhood”, I say and nod and Peter raises an eyebrow.

“Really what part of your childhood”, he asks. God can he just drop the damn topic!

“Um well… probably when I would wait outside for a white rabbit in a trench coat and pocket watch”, I say and giggle.

“Wait that was in that little story you wrote”, he asked and I nod.

“So that was real”, he asks.

“Well the rabbit bit yes the other stuff kind of”, I thought now that I think of it the story was true apart from the never seeing him again because Peter is the one who put belief in my heart.

“So you were thinking about that”, he say and stops and stands in front of me.

“Yes Peter I was”, I say and then he smirks.

“I don’t like liars Maddie”, he says stepping closer.

“That’s quite surprising considering you do it all the time”, I say and he laughs.

“Maddie when have I ever lied to you”, he says.

“When you told me I didn’t belong”, I say and walk past him to the lake but then he pops up in front of me.

“Never walk away from me”, he growls.

“You do it all the time peter”, I say crossing my arms.

“yes because I can I’m am in charge around here not you now come on”, he says and walks of, I scoff and follow him when we reach the lake I see the lost boys playing in the water some were jumping in some where sitting around talking, Felix climbed out of the water and I noticed his abs.

Wow he has abs…

“Maddie”, Peter says I look up at him and he smirks.

“Yeah..” I say.

“Looks like you need swimmers”, he says and smirks even more.

“No Peter don’t you-“

I get cut off by my clothes changing into a red bikini.