“So Maddie what are we doing today”, Felix asks.

“Well I really want to do target practice”, I say.

“You wish is my command”, I hear a voice behind I look behind me and see Peter he has a target on a tree and then there are a crossbow, knifes and a bow and arrow.

I smile and stand up, I’m quite surprised Peter is letting me do this because I will be learning how to target on these things, so I could attack. Well he probably thinks I won’t have a chance to.

“Alright let’s start with knifes”, Peter says.

“Now first you need to know how to hold one right”, Peter says he hold the knife and I copy his actions.

“Now the best to throw it is like this”, he says and pulls his arm back and throws it fast and it lands perfectly in the middle.

“How the fuck did you-“

“I have a lot of skills”, he smirks and I actually laugh which makes him cock his head.

“Can the lost boys not watch me”, I whisper and Peter rolls his head back and laugh.

“Alright boys why don’t you go down to the lake”, he says and they cheer and run into the forest.

“Now remember Maddie you need to relax”, he says and the sends shivers down my spine and I touch my neck.

I look at him and he is smirking, “alright”, I say I breath in and get in the position, I close my eyes and think of last night and how I felt, warm, safe, right.

I smile then I throw the knife and it doesn’t land in the middle but close. I jump up and down.

“OMG I HIT THE TARGET!” I yell and Peter smiles.

“Well done you are gaining mastery”, he says then he grabs a crossbow and loads an arrow.

“Now I know you are getting good with your bow but the crossbow isn’t that hard”, he says and shoots the arrow and it lands in the middle.

“Easier said than done Pan”, I say and he stiffens and me calling me Pan.

“Just try”, he snaps I grab the crossbow from pan and load an arrow and aim and fire and it was actually quite easy.

“Well done now for your favorite”, he says and picks up the bow and I snatch it from his grab an arrow and make sure it’s in place I pull my arm back and I relax and release all in that five or more seconds and it hits near the middle I look at Peter and his mouth is wide open.

“Holly molly Maddie” he says and I laugh and his choice of words.