Chapter-24

She was laid on the bed as he hovered over her. There was this urgency in every movement of his which she did not understand about. He removed his shirt and this was the very first time she was seeing him in all his glory as he never gave her the time to take him in. He was blessedly built, the way his broad shoulder all muscled and had a tanned colour. His biceps trice hers, and the way his ripped body moved with every one of his only made her insides flutter. She just could not take her eyes off him.
Her stare was making him felt wanted and it was a such a turn on there was no way he was going to take his time, especially when she was literally eye f****** him. He took his shoe and socks off and leaned in to kiss her full on her lips. She was not resisting and that was it.
His hand quickly worked and pulled her dress off her. She tried to cover herself but then removed it on her own before he could. She reached out and kissed him again.
She did not know what she was up to but there was this voice in her saying she needed to have him and nothing else really mattered. The trance was broken the moment she felt his hands kneading her breast which heaved with every uneven breath she took. His hard on poking her below her hips making her grind on him to get the sensation she so craved for.  He pinched her nipples ever so teasingly making her moan in delight and all the hairs on her body rise. She was practically heaving and breathing like a wanton bitch in heat by the time he moved lower to remove her panties.
She hissed when his lips met her lower lips, her hands clutching the pillow ever so tightly.
“Mmmmmmm…ahhh…aa……ah.ah.ah” she moaned as his tongue teased her insides and as he began to thrust it in and out of her. Her toes curled and her pelvis raised and her chest heaved with every breath she took.
“Too much. Ahh… st…p.” she screamed in her hands. Her moans were not a bit helping to calm his raging manhood which demanded to be in her and to pound in her like always wanted to but never did in fear to make her run away from him. The moment his thumb pressed against her clit she came in his mouth. He licked her clean but never dry.
She pulled him up to meet his lips. This man was only making her feel all those vulgar feelings she never thought will like but here she was, loving everything he was doing to her. She could feel the weird taste on his mouth which was her cum. She gasped aloud when his manhood was rubbed against her pulsing v***** all so hard and ever ready to penetrate in her.
He kissed her cheeks then her forehead then it came over her lips. He slid in her inch by inch making her rise her hips to meet him and take him fully in and there rang his phone making him pause midway in her. This very moment she wanted to throw away or simply destroy that little device which interrupted their moment which she so very excitedly was living in.
He laughed when she groaned in displeasure as he reached out for his device. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs at his sides. One glance at the device and he pulled away from her in an instant, making her sit up in alert too. This was the first time she was ever so willingly participating in their sexcapades and he hated every person and every reason that ruined it but the call was unavoidable.
She pulled the sheets around her feeling raged and unsatisfied as he had just aroused her for what was to come only to pull away midway. Who was calling him that he had to let go of what he always so wanted to do all time just to take the call. He put on his pants and without a word to her he walked out of the room leaving her on the bed with unexplained excuse.
There were millions of thoughts that ran on her mind. Did her advances made him pull away? Was he done with her? She never let any others attitude towards her get to her but this time around she was way too effected with him pulling away from her. He would have never done that if she had not behaved like the way she did tonight. No matter what she should be happy that he was finally doing what she always wanted him to do but also she felt all too bitter on the insides.
She got dressed with a heavy heart and went to bed switching off all the lights as a lone tear escaped her eyes and landed on her pillow.
It was all bright when she woke up but there was no sign of Ricardo anywhere. He did not return after he left her on his bed without a word and this was when it hit her. They were done. She could not believe how she was willing to give into what he wanted and give a try to make this marriage work but the moment she took a step forward he retrieved to wherever he came out of. Taking a deep breath she leaned on the headrest she hugged her legs and let her hopes wash away with the tears. She was never supposed to let anything get close to her or get attached. She was not to live in hope when she so clearly knew just what hopes and wishes did to her. Hopes were not for her and she was living well without it but then Ricardo happened to her. Every little fail of hopes made her relive all those bitter times she had been through and opened up her unhealed wounds and bruising her heart yet again. The guilt she tried to let go slapping her on her face.
Ricardo rushed home but there was no sign of his wife in their place. Was she at work? He bathed got dressed and walked out to get his wife. There was no reason left for her to be in the dark. It was finally the time when she was to learn all about that happened 3 years ago. He could finally look up to the days they had coming before them.
He was told she left work not long ago so he called up Sarah but Iris was not there that could only mean one thing. He was welcomed by an empty apartment. He called her device but she never picked his call. Where was she? Is she alright? The GPS on her device showed her workplace. He drove back to her workplace but she was not there and her device was left on her cabin. He punched at the dashboard of his car not wincing at the impact it had on his healing wound. There was no other place she could be at that came to his mind. Then it hit her ‘the orphanage’ he had to been there. He drove to where the location was and on his way he received a call from his men following her. With a relieved sigh he took a U-turn.
There she sat by the grave where her parents laid in peace. She was still not a movement made.
She saw a figure come up to her at the corner of her eyes but she sat still not moving. She looked up when the other person took her hand in his own, it was Ricardo. He smiled at her but she reacted none. He pulled and leaned her head on his shoulder.
“Are you alright?” she nodded a yes.
“I looked for you but you were nowhere to be found. I should have looked thought of here first.”
“Why were you looking for me?” she asked emotionlessly but the warmth from his body warmed her cold ones and she felt like she was home. A home where she should never have felt at home.
Her voice did not sound like her usual one. He looked down at her but she never met his eyes instead it was glued at the gravestone as If she was trying to manipulate it into her will.
“We need to go somewhere.”
“I don’t want to.” she denied.
“Are you not feeling well?” he asked worried but she nodded a no again saying he should go on his own.
“I need you to be with me. It is very important.”
“I don’t want to be a part of anything that has to do with you.”
“What do you mean?” he held her by her shoulders making her look at him as he did. She smiled at him and pecked him on the cheeks.
“You should look into it if it is important and not delay it for my sake.” She said not wanting to provoke him as she wanted to settle everything in peace.
“It is for both our sake and what’s going on with you today? The last time I checked you were peacefully sleeping on our bed.” his words caught her off guard. She was slightly wrong as he had returned to look at her but it changed nothing as what happened last night only reminded her of what she was forgetting. There was no way she was ever going to put herself in place where she will only be torn and had the possibility of making her feel again of how it feels to be left alone and insecure. Nothing deserved to make her feel that way again not even Ricardo.
She pulled away from him and walked to where her car was. She was about to get in when what he said next made her halt.
“It is about your parents.” He said making her halt and turn around. She was not herself lately and the way she was pulling away from him wanted to make him bind her to himself and never let her loose and make her forever stay with him. There was something going on with her but he was going to make sure if there was anything that regarded her getting away from him, he will get rid of them all. He will turn the world upside down if that was what it took to keep her.
She was his for life and even after life.