Chapter-14

"You cannot risk walking into any clinic and letting strangers look out to you. You know how dangerous it is." Iris heard when she woke up later in the evening. Ricardo was still in his office with the man called Lambert. What was so bad in going to clinics which charged lesser than those unnecessarily expensive hospitals? All doctors serve with the same purpose, to heal. She waited for the talk to end but it was taking forever and by the sound they were no longer talking like well-mannered being but were literally arguing. Having the dinner that was freshly prepared she walked back and went straight to bed after taking a shower. She was pulled to his chest and she turned around to meet his naked body. This man never knew to dress before going to bed. Was he never told that one should always wear anything to bed. In case of crisis he will be the only one running around naked to save his life. He pulled her on him all thanks to the ac in their room they could sleep without sweating their bodies off in this hot summer. They've not been married for long or sharing a bed but she was already used to having his muscled chest as her own personal pillow.

The interview was constantly being interrupted as the men following her were peeping in through the windows or the doors or anywhere that would give them the view into the room where the interview was going on. Excusing herself she went to the door and asked the 3 men to roam around and she would call for them when she was done but they ever so firmly denied her request as they were taking orders only from her husband and did not want any trouble for themselves. She called Ricardo and told him all but he firmly told her to let them be as this was for her protection and that he was not taking a chance when it came to her wellbeing. There was no room left for further discussion.

They somehow wrapped up the interview in the uncomfortable environment Juan did not say a word regarding the men patrolling outside the room and permitted her in an instant when she asked to leave early. Saying he was the best she took off after gathering her things.

She told the man driving chauffeuring her to take her to her husband and he was at his workplace, could it get any better? She was going to her husband the taste of his own medicine. She was told to wait as the receptionist called up to his assistant to get the permission and was permitted in an instant. How comes she never noticed how well off her husband was but did she ever try to know?

Ricardo walked out of the expensive looking which alone might cost up to 2-3 month's salary. Kissing her on the lips he led her into his office this was the right time to work up her plan. Turning around she saw Amanda and waved at her to which she nodded with a small smile on her lips.

"Can you clear up his schedule for the rest of his day!" it was still 2 in the afternoon and was too early for anyone to leave work especially for someone like her husband whose every minute was traded with millions and Amanda only confirmed that she was right as the look on her face gave it away.

"But... Mr-Wilde your 3p.m is Mr-Tarif (one of the wealthiest man in Europe)."

Iris looked up at Ricardo with a hopeful eye he did not know what she was up to and that gave her winning hand. She knew he would not give up on his Mr-Tarif as he sounded like a very important client and then she will play the victim of his words. His words rang in her mind

'1. I am your to do as you will.

2. He was hers just the way she was his.' Let's see how you keep your words. She so wanted to laugh her victorious laughter out but that will spoil the game.

"Do as she wants." Did she hear it right? The smile on her lips vanished and her victorious soul took a bruise. It was still a win-win for her as she did what he did with her professional life, interfere. He led her further in to his room and the door locked on its own, locking them away from the rest of the world. She walked to his desk and ran her hand through his stuffs. There were tonnes of papers and files on it as if he was just going through them before she arrived. Picking up two files she was surprised.