Chapter 7: The Amazons Kidnapped in the Amazons.

Start from the beginning

"No! Left. Even if it's wrong. At least everyone will be wrong." Sierra stated.

"Yeah. Safety in numbers. Just thinking of you ladies." Cody stated.

"Let Gwen decide. She's the one who's feeling 'lucky'." Heather stated.

"I said I was sorry."

"If you're right, you're a hero. If you're wrong, we know who to eliminate."

"You're parents must love this show. Gets you out of the house." Gwen walked ahead as Heather blew raspberry.

+

We continued down the trail we were going. It had bugs and flys around the place.

"I hope we're going the right way." Courtney stated.

"Yeah. Dido. We have to keep our numbers advantage." I stated.

..

We kept walking and came across the native tribe showed us and warned us about.

"Zing-zings. Shh. We can't make contact. Stay still and-" Cody started but didn't notice them approaching us.

When he turned around he screamed. The Zing-zings pointed their spears at us... that's not good.

"Well. Well. Lucky us." Heather glared at Gwen.

Gwen pulled out the walkie. I would attempt attacking, but when I think about the situations It's too risky. I don't wanna put the team at risk, I don't know what they're capable of, and I don't know who they have connections with.

"Chris. We need help. Chris. Chris. No batterys." Gwen stated.

+

We were tied onto a tree. With Sierra on the far end next to Heather. Gwen in the middle, with Cody next to her. Courtney next to Cody, and me being on the far end next to Courtney.

"The batterys in my flashlight should fit into the walkie-talkie. But I can't reach my back right pocket." Cody stated.

"I can do it. I can reach."

"Ow. Quit it. Gwen. You're closest." Heather whispered.

"You are not allowed to enjoy this." Gwen stated.

Cody smiled excitedly. Gwen dug into his back pocket.

"Killer Casanova kissing mints. Hair gel. Saw body spray. X-ray glasses."

"What color are Cody's undies?" Heather asked.

Gwen put on the glasses and looked down there and then turned around like she was traumatized.

"Who wears undies in the Amazons?" Cody blushed.

"Uh. Could I barrow those glasses?" Sierra asked.

Gwen continued to dig in the pocket. Cody had this werid look on his face while she was doing it. Seriously... what's with the dirty minded people on this team?

"Uh. I think I got it." Gwen stated." Ow!"

Cody's epipen stuck in her paw.

"You'll be okay. I swear. It's just like a big shot of adrenaline." Cody told her.

"How big?" Gwen asked.

"Okay. I'm starting to think it's not in that pocket. Courtney. Check his other pocket." I told her.

She dug in the pocket and got the flashlight. Me and Courtney gave him a 'really?' Look.

"Oh. Back left. My bad." Cody shrugged.