"Well bro how about we go get the ring and strawberries then I will come home and cook that for you."

"Ok let me go get pawpaw."

When he walked away I called in some bodyguards to meet us at the mall I'm not taking no chances when it comes to my bro. He comes back with Thomas following and we head to the car. We get in and just jam out. We get to the mall about 40 minutes. I'm told the guards are there and have us in sight.

We get to the jewelry store. Liam goes right to the rings and we follow. He stops at the engagement rings.

"Oh no that is fir when your older." I tell him

"Hello is there anything I could help you with?"

"Yes please, this young man is looking for promise rings."

"Right this way. I must say your son is just as handsome as you."

"Thanks but that is my sister and she has a girl so please just show us the rings." Liam say before I could say anything.

The woman looks at him bewildered but shows us the rings. I can't really say anything about because he did I so damn polite. He looks around for about ten minutes.

"I found it sissy that is the one. Right there."

"I think you did a amazing job

"I think you did a amazing job. Now do you know her ring size?"

"What is that?"

"Give me a minute." I call up Tai to see if she knows

"Hey baby do you happen to know Erin's ring size?"

"Yea, it's a 6. Why do you ask?"

"Not for me. It's for Liam."

"Oh ok baby well I gotta get back to work. I miss you and love you so much."

"Ok my queen. I miss you more and love you even more then you can imagine." With that she hangs up.

"Can we get the girl one in a size 6 and measure him for his."

The woman just nods her hea. Luckily there is a jeweler in store so the rings will be ready in an hour. So we go to this little sweet's shop.

"Hello how can we help you?" an older lady says.

"Yes we were wondering if you sell nutella covered strawberries?"

"Why yes we do young man. How many do you need.?"

"Um about a dozen....

"Actually can you make that three dozen of those and a half of white chocolate." I say

"Also can you add a lemon pound cake to that." Thomas adds on

"Of course we ca. Gove me a minute please."

"Who is all that for sis?"

"Well if must know. A dozen for Ma, a dozen for Tia and three each for Amy and Lee."

"See always thinking of everyone."

Then the old lady came back with a young woman next to her.

"Nana why didn't you tell me she is fine." She says in a low whisper

I just chuckle and make my way to the register.

"Hello how much will that be?"

She rings everything up and then says "one hundred and twenty-three dollars."

I hand her two hundred. "Keep the change."

"Well thank you so much. I hope you really enjoy."

We walk out and get the call for the rings

We walk out and get the call for the rings. Luckily nothing happened. So we made our way home and I went to the kitchen and started to cook. I decided to make enough for everyone.

 I decided to make enough for everyone

Just as I finished Tia came home.

"Damn baby got it smelling good in here." She said making her way to me. And kissing me.

I helped Liam put everything in containers. We had already set the room up. I told Tia what was happening and she got so excited. Once it was time for dinner Liam took Erin to his planned date.

They grow up so fast

Unknown: You will be mine soon. *picture*

Fuck

Hey guys and gals
I hope yall enjoyed it. I have so many ideas I want to add. And to think I was going to end this book at fifty. But I hope yall enjoyed it. A speaker thanks to Jay01Jay and terrilim85 thank yall so much for all the love you show me. So who do yall think about to start some shit now? Well I hope the wait was worth it. Enjoy the fluff while it last cuz some shit about to go down.

Tug

Ps. Sorry for any mistakes