•3•

Lunch time came around, and I ended up sitting by myself. I would usually sit by Taehyung and his friends (they call themselves 'BTS'), but they probably want nothing to do with me now.

I would sit by Chaeyoung's group of friends, Blackpink, but they are peppy all the time and we don't have much in common. I don't fit in with them.

Jihyo always sits with her group of friends called TWICE. All of them are on the cheerleading team, and they are the biggest bitches in school. I despise ALL OF THEM. They have always made fun of me one very way possible. I always wonder why, though? We are in high school, why do you need pick on someone else? I would worry about you and your bitchy attitude.

There was this one time where Jihyo and her hoes made me want to move back to my hometown, the time where Jihyo almost destroyed my relationship with Taehyung.

~FLASHBACK~

We were at the school dance. Taehyung and I were dancing happily in each other's arms. Suddenly, Jihyo gets on a table and starts to shout.

"Everyone! If I could get your attention please?" She yelled.

"What the fuck is she doing?" I whispered to Taehyung.

"I'm sure all of you know about Seoul High's best couple, Taehyung and Y/N," she says as she points to us. The crowd turned to us and cheered.

"They may seem happy and all, but let me tell you, Y/N is a cheater!" The crowd gasped.

"I saw her with another guy the other day. Look at the photo!" She turns on the projector and a photo of me, with another guy, holding hands.

 Look at the photo!" She turns on the projector and a photo of me, with another guy, holding hands

"What the hell, that's not me!" I screamed. Everyone turned to me and shook their heads in disbelief.

"Y/N isn't the 'little miss perfect' you all think she is. So I would think twice about putting labels on someone who you don't even know that well. Anyway, toodles!" She says as she jumps off of the table.

Taehyung shot daggers at me and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Taehyung, wait!" I yelled as I tried to catch up to him. He stop walking and slowly turned around.

"Y/N, is all of this true? Are you actually cheating on me? Am I not good enough got you? Are-"  I put my hand over his mouth.

"Taehyung! Please listen to me. I would never, ever, EVER-"

"Tae Tae, why are you talking to the CHEATER?" We both turned around to see Jihyo with her hands on her hips.

"Jihyo, stop it with your fucking games. They're not cute, okay? Taehyung is too smart to believe the shit that comes out of your mouth, isn't that right Taehyung?" I said.

I looked at Taehyung and he said, " I'm sorry Y/N...I should go." He storms out of the building.

"Poor Taehyungie! How could you hurt him?" Jihyo said as she pouted.

I looked at her with angry tears in my eyes. She started walking closer and closer to me, until she was right in front of my face.

"Let me make something clear," she started, " Taehyungie is MINE. He has been mine for a long time, and then you stole him from me! Now he doesn't even look at me or talk to me! I WILL get him back, so don't get in my way!" She says.

She pushed me out of the way and walks back into the cafeteria.

"Bitch..." I say under my breath.

•A Couple Days Later•

Taehyung POV

It's been a couple days since I've talked to Y/N. I know I shouldn't believe a word Jihyo says, but something about they way she said just made me believe her. That picture she showed us looked VERY real...but Jihyo may also have some major photoshop skills. Ugh, I just want to forgive Y/N and forget all of this happened.

I was walking down the hall to my class until I heard people laughing. I looked and saw TWICE talking with each other. I hid behind a wall so I could listen to their conversation.

"Man, you should've seen his face! He looked so heartbroken. Do you think they'll break up?" Jihyo said.

"I don't know. Faking that picture of Y/N with another boy was a great idea. You might actually get Taehyung back!"  Momo said.

She faked the photo...just to get me to want to go out with her, I thought to myself. What a bitch.

Without thinking, I walked out from behind the wall I was hiding behind and went up to TWICE.

"Oh hey, Taehyungie! How have you been?" Jihyo says as she twirls her hair with her fingers.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Faking the picture of Y/N and another guy? You almost destroyed our relationship!" I yelled as Jihyo stared at me in horror.

——

Ooouuuu a cliff hanger👀

Sorry it took so long for this chapter, I literally had no ideas for it. 😂

I recently started stanning Stray Kids🧡 I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ALREADY WTF😭

Did y'all listen to Jungkooks new song demo, Delcalcomania (or however you spell it lmao) ? That shit had me in tears 😭 I can't wait for the full version.💜

I am learning a new kpop dance: Say My Name by ATEEZ. Do y'all know any kpop dances? Which ones?

Comment, vote, share, and follow me please💖

Until the next chapter...👋🏾