Freedom; A fresh start.

Talking

'whispering'

"Reading"

Writing

"Quoting"

FIGHTING SOUNDS!

YELLING

'Thinking'

*Sounds*

*Expression*

Action/Movements

(My Comments)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD POV

It's been 5 months since the massacre at Beacon Academy also known as Judgement Day. Ever since that day our two protagonists have been up to some interesting things but mostly enjoying their freedom with their new found friends.

Y/n's POV

Y/n: Blake! Come on out! I know you took the last cherry pop tart! Blake! I know you can hear me! You're only making this worst for yourself!

As I looked around our dorm in search for the pop tart stealing kitten. Suddenly I started hearing giggles so I track down the source only to find Nora eating my pop tarts.

Nora: Hi Y/n! Did you want some?

There they were, my pop tarts, my cherry flavored pop tarts. Gone, the only remains were crumbs on her cheek. My right begin to twitch as I walked closer to Nora.

Y/n: Why you!

I tackled Nora on to the ground as we begin to tussle and roll around on the ground but because of her godlike strength she pinned me to the ground and sat on my back. Nora looked down at me before pulling out another cherry pop tart and eating it in front. After she was done, she then slowly licked her fingers as she laughed at me.

Nora: Yummy!

Y/n: Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Suddenly, Blake walked with a smug look on her face as she read her smut.

Y/n: You.

Nora: Me?

Blake: Me.

Y/n: You! You set her up for this!

Blake: I did no such thing, isn't that right Nora?

Nora: Yep! I just walked and there was a plate of pop tarts, how could I resist!

Y/n: You should've! That was my last box! Now I have to wait until Kylie takes me shopping again.

Blake: You know, this wouldn't have happened if you never went through my stuff.

I slide up from under Nora and stand in front of Blake.

Y/n: Maybe next you should keep your stuff on your side of the room!

Blake: It was on my side of the room.