pAiNt IT rE D!

Talking

'whispering'

"Reading"

FIGHTING SOUNDS!

YELLING

'Thinking'

*Sounds*

Action/Movements

(My comments)

(Contains some gore)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylie's POV

'It's been 9 years since I escaped, 9 whole years. But ever since I left, I felt as if something is going to happen. I don't know what but I know it's coming and I'm prepared.'

It was night, I was walking through Vale when a newspaper flew through the wind and hit me in the face. I pulled it off my face and looked at it.

"The murderer knows as 'rE d' strikes again!" "The murderer, rE d has claimed another live, Two 36 year old men were walking down an alley when suddenly they were killed in quite a brutal fashion. A female witness said that the first male was split open in his chest while he was decapitated and his legs were removed. The second male had his genitals cut off and shove down his throat while his arms and legs were also removed but before leaving, he left his trademark rE D painted in blood on the wall. Witness says that these two men deserved it as they really went that alley to do questionable things. But citizens of Vale always remember to be aware, the police or Huntsmen have not been able to catch rE D so be careful and don't go down alleys!"

Kylie: Wow. It seem all my training might be put to some use, time to find this rE D.

T I M E S K I P brought to you by Chibi Kylie as Sherlock Hole

I'd went to my apartment, change my clothes into a skin tight black spandex with holes into for my semblance, a red jacket, and I grabbed my mask and left for the night in search of this killer known as rE D.

(What's she's wearing)

As I walked out into the night looking for the alley way where those two men died at

'C'mon where is it, Ah! There it is!'

I walked down the alley, examining the scene while I was taking pictures of rE D's trademark I heard a noise and saw a something move so I activated my semblance