I returned to the guys with just my pants on and sat in a lounge chair. Marcus beside me, handed me a joint he lit up and chuckled as Chandler appeared. "Done already? That was barely fifteen minutes", he joked and Marcus chuckled. Jackson sat beside us holding a beer and tapped Chandler, pointing to Lana coming out of the elevator. She was wearing my shirt but that wasn't what caught their attention. Her legs trembled as she walked and she had to hold onto anything, table, chair for support.
"Hey Lana, you okay?" Chandler called with a devious smile and she nearly lost her balance to answer him. "I'm fine", she replied forcing a smile. Chandler's smile faded and he looked down at me, "I underestimated you."
I smiled triumphantly and passed the joint back to Marcus, allowing the smoke to float in the air. I rubbed my eyes.
There were 2 girls seated beside me and as soon as I glanced their way, they waved at me. I took Jackson's beer and got to my feet, taking a drink and sitting between the girls. "Hello", I greeted them and they chuckled. "Im Tristan", I introduced myself.
"Im Mara", said the one on the left of me. She was beautiful, a Latina possessing short curly hair. "And I'm Kara", said the other. She was equally beautiful and possessed longer black curly hair. Both of their breasts were out and suddenly moved closer to me. Both of them began rubbing my thighs slightly grazing my groin. "And you're cute",  said Mara kissing my neck.
"Very cute", I turned to look at Kara who began stroking my groin in a way that almost made me moan. She kissed my lips while her sister unbuttoned my pants. I already saw where this was going.

And I liked it.

   The night was long and I barely got any sleep with everything that was going on. I wasted the whole afternoon away with girls, the guys, joints and drinks. I had 5 'Panty Twisters' and a few other beers that had my head pounding when I woke up that morning. In the bed with me was Kara, Naomi, a girl I met later that night and Lana, naked and hugging. I was only in boxers. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looking at Chandler comfortably sleeping on Naomi's busty chest. I looked around some more and found Marcus sprawled on the other bed beside us in just his boxers. I checked my watch and when I saw that it was 7:22, my mind awoken. I pulled away from Lana's grip and shook Chandler.
"What?" He croaked turning and raising his head. "It's 7 in the morning, we'll be late", I told him but his eyes was slowly closing again and he drifted off. I shook him again and this time, he was up.
   He rolled over and fell on the carpet, groaning from the fall. I shook Marcus and he instantly woke up. I searched for my clothes and the others. I opened the door next to us and there, on the bathroom floor lied Ian butt naked with a penis drawn on his forehead. I took a picture then woke him up, informing him on the time. I opened the mirror and searched amongst the many condiments for LISTERINE. I found one and took 2 large sips, shaking it around in my mouth before spitting it out both times.

  After dressing with what we could find, we united in the living room. Just as we were about to leave, I realized we were missing Jackson. "Fuck! Coach said if we miss any classes then our asses will miss the field on Monday", Chandler whined trying to groom his hair. Ian yawned barely awake. We split up on the third floor to find Jason, checking rooms, closets, bathrooms. I pushed Sam's room door open and stepped in. Sam was awake but his eyes were barely able to stay open as a head bobbed up and down beneath the sheets.
"Yo, you see Jackson?" Marcus asked scratching his hair. Sam pointed to the other side of the bed where Jackson had fell during some point that night. I began to shake his shoulders but none of my efforts were working.
"Fuck!" I exclaimed checking my watch. 7:57am. Chandler came into the room and smirked at Sam who jerked an invisible dick in the air. I got Jackson's arms and Chandler grabbed his legs and we carried the drunken teenager into the nearest tub. I let Chandler deal with it from there and turned away as he opened the shower, scorching hot water spewing from the showerhead. Jackson immediately woke up and screamed like a girl causing me to turn to look at him. Good I thought and chuckled at the devious grin plastered on the face of Chandler as he turned the handle to freezing cold. I found Jackson some trunks and gave him his shirt that was dangling on a lamp in Sam's room then we were out.

   We barely got to school on time but at least we didn't miss any classes. I sat in Miss Hills class and yawned loudly as she spoke, receiving laughs from Marcus and some of the guys from the football team. Miss Hills, gorgeous as ever in her white blouse and fuchsia pants arched her brow at me.
"Excuse me?" She asked putting her book down. Did I mention Kristen wasn't beside me anymore but her friend was more than happy to fill her spot.
"You're excused", I answered and snickers arose from the class. Miss Hills was pissed now. She folded her arms and looked directly at me.
"Chill you're making her mad", said Jackson behind me. I nodded, smirking and replied, "I know." I folded my arms back at Miss Hills who now spoke without raising the book. My buzz from last night was still there. I learned back in my seat and looking back at Miss Hills quietly called Kristen. After the third call, she finally looked. I jerked an invisible dick in the air grinning at her disgusted reaction as the invisible cum spewed in the air. The guys snickered at my gesture but Kristen didn't like it one bit.
"Mr. Isaacs", Miss Hills in a stern voice. This time she was completely pissed off. "You're disrespecting my class."
  I turned to her and with a smirk answered back, "You're disrespecting my conversation." Miss Hills walked to me and stood above me, grabbing my jaw and staring into my eyes. Her scent was sweet and floated around me, slapping my nostrils. "Why don't you give me a kiss whiles you're at it?" I suggested and she released my jaw looking at the guys before returning to her desk. Just when she continued on her class, I decided to be a pest.
"Miss Hills, why didn't you give him a kiss?" I asked placing a hand over my mouth and camouflaging my voice. Laughter erupted from the class and Chandler slapped my palm.
"I'm shy", said a fake girl voice. I knew it was Chandler and broke out in laughter. I placed a hand over my mouth and faked Jennifer's voice. "Ou Mr. Isaacs, I wish I could take you in my mouth." Not everyone in the class laughed, some of the kids were actually set on learning today. Jennifer stood there, staring dead at me with anger and a growing hatred.
  The bell rang and we poured out like spilled marbles. Kristen pulled my arm as I was leaving and made me turn around, "Why are you acting that way? Are you high?" she asked me searching my eyes. Chandler placed an arm on my shoulder and before I could respond turned me away, reminding me that she was the past.
"That video is going around the school", Chandler whispered privately to me as we walked towards the field. I turned around and saw Miss Hills leaving the classroom in a quick rage. I smiled.
Me.
I did that.

  When I got home from practice, I found mom sitting in the kitchen with a bottle of rum before her and no cup in sight. I pretended not to see her and went on with my business. She didn't need me to comfort her because in a few minutes, dad would be home to wrap his arms around her and whisper sweet words that would lift her spirit.