Getting to know each other/Meeting up~Zane

disclaimer:- I don't own Ninjago or any photos the credit go's to the rightful owner. Remember you and the guys are about 17/18 years old and this is what you need to look out for:

Y/N= Your name

L/N= Last name

H/C= Hair colour (pure white)

E/C= Eye colour (light grey because your a nindroid)

F/C= Favourite colour

That's all for now my little ninja wolfies

NOW ONTO THE STORY

~Shadow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane

The next day after you met Zane was the day a friendship blossomed between you two, that would last a life time. The next couple of months after that was kind of a blur and seem to go by dead fast because of all the fun you had together. For months on end you and Zane bonded over the fact that you were both nindroid's and had a lot of common interests such as cooking and baking. 

With in the time you got to know Zane you found out he is caring, sweet, kind and also very considerate and was loyal and protective of those he cared about, he was also romantic even when he doesn't mean to be. He loves to cook and be apart of the team that he is on because that is were he met the people he considers his family, you also found out that he lived in a monastery with his four 'brothers' and one of his 'brothers' Kai's sister as well as his sensei. You found out he had a robot falcon for a companion. 

Zane also found out a lot about you, he found out you come from a family of six children with you being the third youngest, and that you was built after your parents found out they couldn't have any more girls, but when you told Zane this he felt like you were holding back on telling him something but didn't want to push you to tell him so he left it. He figured out you were also caring and extremely overprotective of those you care about. 

As days pasted you and Zane carried on getting closer, it wasn't until a day in winter did your relationship with each other change. It had all started with a text.

(Author's note: Zane is snowstorm and you are snowflake, which are the nicknames you gave each other)

Snowflake:

Greetings Zane, how has your day been.

Snowstorm:

Greetings to you to Y/N, my day has been quite wonderful, thank you for asking how has yours been. 

Snowflake:

My day has also been wonderful, I had texted you to see if you would like to hang out together today.

Snowstorm:

I would like to hang out with you, I was wondering about the park since it has been snowing.

Snowflake: 

That is a wonderful idea Zane, when shell we go.

Snowstorm:

We could go now I could come and pick you up from your house.

Snowflake:

Sure, I will see you soon then.

Snowstorm: