When you meet him~Cole

disclaimer:- I don't own Ninjago or any photos the credit go's to the rightful owner. Remember you and the guys are about 17/18 years old and this is what you need to look out for:

Y/N= Your name 

L/N= Last name

H/C= Hair colour 

E/C= Eye colour

F/C= Favourite colour

Now on with the story my little ninja wolfies

~Shadow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cole

It was like any normal day, you were in one of the best Ninjago dance studio's that you and your best friend Shadow (A/N yes I am your best friend in this scenario hope you don't mind)  shared owner ship with, practising for the up and coming annual Ninjago dance competition with your team mates which are also your friends.

"OK guys lets do that again ready 5,6,7,8..." You said getting into position with the team and doing the dance again. Since you were one of the best dancers your team have seen in awhile you were positioned the leader. 

After another hour of practising the dance routine, everyone started to pack up there things and left except for Shadow who noticed you didn't pack up and was looking out the window blankly and walked over to you worriedly.

"Hey are you alright Y/N is it about..." Before she could finish her sentence you cut her of with a sad chuckle.

"Yeah..." You sigh sadly "...It is" You say looking away from the window and looking over to Shadow with tears in your eyes trying not to let any escape but one did and slid down your cheek. As soon as Shadow saw the tears in your eyes and the one that slid down she quickly walked all the way to you and pulled you into a hug. With that you burst out into tears and started to sob into Shadows shoulder.

"Oh honey..." Shadow sighs softly while rubbing your back "...It's going to be OK" She say's soothingly and pulls away but kept you at arms length and started to wipe the tears of your cheeks. As she does this you look into her unique but friendly blue and purple mixed coloured eyes and remembered all the time's she has been there for you and you her and that's why you too were best's friends. You sent her a small smile getting one in return.

"Thanks Shadow for being there for me and I know I should be over it by now but..." Before you could continue what you were saying Shadow cut you off.

"Oh, No, no,no,no,no Y/N that is something you don't easily get over, so don't say you should be over it by now and it happened to me to and I still haven't fully got over it remember and it's been about 5 years now so don't say you should be over it because no one will ever get over something like this OK, but it will get easier trust me it always does" Shadow says softly yet firmly (A/N you will get to know what there talking about in future chapters- SUSPENSE-) 

"Thanks" You say letting go of Shadow as she let's go of you, only to rap an arm around your shoulders.

"Your welcome, now how about you come back to my place and we will have our annual best friend sleep over, we could eat ice-cream and have a movie marathon and OMG WE COULD BUILD A PILLOW FORT...." You chuckled softly at the excited look on Shadows face and laughed as she started to be her childish self and coming up with a bunch of funny stuff to do.

Well Shadow started to ramble about all the stuff you could do, you picked up your dance bag and hooked your arm with hers then walking out of the dance studio and locking the doors once you both were out. Walking down the street together to go to the store to get some ice-cream and some other stuff for the sleepover you talked about anything and everything. After getting to the store you both walked in going too different ways to get the stuff you needed so you can get out of the store and go home faster. Well looking around for the right stuff to get, you didn't notice the guy in front of you before it was to late. Bumping into something rock solid (Pun intended) you fell onto the floor and groaned only to look up when you hear a voice. 

"Hey are you alright, i'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to were I was going, here let me help you up" The voice said. Looking up from were you were sitting on the floor, you saw the voice belong to a guy about your age in a black ninja kimono with raven black hair and dark brown eyes holding his hand out to you. Taking his hand he pulled you up onto your feet and as soon as you were standing properly you dusted yourself of and bent down to pick up your basket you dropped. Standing back up with the basket now in hand you answered the question you got asked.

"Hey yeah i'm fine don't worry about it, and it was partly my fault to because I wasn't paying attention to the surrounding's around me so" You say with a friendly smile plastered on your face.

"OK good, well anyway my name is Cole Brookstone" He said offering his hand to you.

Shaking his hand you said "..Y/N L/N nice to meet you.." Soon after shaking his hand you let it go and let your own hand to fall back to your side. You watched as he looked down at his watch and cursed soon looking up after wards to send you a small apologetic smile before talking.

"I'm sorry to cut this conversation short but I've got to go..." He paused only to write something on a piece of paper and handing it you "...Here ring me if you ever want to hang out" With that said he sent you one last smile before walking out the store door and jogging down the road and out of site.

You stared at the piece of paper in wonder but your train of thought soon got cut of by an excited squeal coming from your one and only childish, friendly and loving best friend Shadow. Shadow speed walked over to you putting the shopping she got into the basket and then turn around to face you with an enormous happy smile on her face.

"OMG Y/N who was that and what is that I see in your hand, a phone number I suppose Mmm" Shadow said with the happy grin still present on her face.

"That was Cole, the guy I ran into, and yes you would be correct this is a phone number that he gave me and said to give him a call if I ever wanted to hang out" You said laughing a bit at Shadow's happy grin.

"I totally ship you guys, You better call him up and hang out" She said excitedly holding back from hugging you.

"Woh there Shadow I just met the guy, but I will call him up, he seems nice" You said looking down a bit to hide the light pink blush on your cheeks as soon as you knew it was faded you looked back up at your best friend and linked your arms together and started to walk to the cashier.

"OK, OK i'll stop for now but when you too get together one day, i'm going to be there to say I told you so, and now lets go home so we can get this sleepover started" Not to soon after she said that you both paid for your shopping and left for Shadow's house to go and build your pillow forts and eat the ice-cream.