When you meet him~Zane

Disclaimer:-I don't own Ninjago or any photos the credit go's to the rightful owner. Remember you and the guys are about 17/18 years old and this is what you need to look out for: 

Y/N= Your name 

L/N= Last name

H/C= Hair colour (In Zane's scenarios you will have pure white hair)

E/C= Eye colour (In Zane's scenarios you will have light grey eyes because your a nindroid.)

F/C= Favourite colour 

There is a reason i'm doing your hair colour and you will find out in later chapters, and if your mad that you don't get to choose your eye and hair colour, then i'm sorry but it's for the story.

Now onto the story my little ninja wolfies.

~Shadow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane

You stand in your kitchen, getting cooking ingredients out your cupboard and fridge to bake a cake for your 'Mother' for when she gets home from work. When you realise you are missing some of the ingredients you decided to quickly run to the grocery store to get them, but your 'Mother' was going to be home soon so you grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a note to her so she knows were you are and doesn't worry.

Dear 'Mother'

I've gone to the grocery store, do not worry I will be back soon.

Love your daughter Y/N.

You hung it on your fridge and walked through your kitchen to your front door closing and locking it on your way out. 

You finally made it to the the grocery store and walked in going straight to the baking isles and getting the ingredients that you need but you decided that well you where there you might as well get some other groceries that you needed. Waiting to be served you calculated how much the ingredients cost all together and got the right amount of money out. Being next to be served you gave the cashier the money and left the store to start heading back home to finish the cake for your 'Mother'. 

Walking down the street of Ninjago you took in the site of the vibrant green grass, the crystal blue sky and the summer breeze. As your looking around at the scenery you notice a male about your age in a white ninja kimono, with platinum blonde hair that is slicked upwards at the front and light grey eyes walking across the road. What he didn't see was the incoming car but you did so without thinking you ran across the road, pushing the both of you out the way of the car and knocking both of you onto the sidewalk.

Sitting up you looked at the boy worriedly and asked if he was alright.

"I am fine, do not worry" He said getting up and offering his hand to you to help you up.

You excepted his out stretched hand gratefully and he pulled you up onto your feet. Letting go of his hand you picked up your bag and put it back on your shoulder hoping non of the ingredients spilt or split.

"Good I thought I may have hurt you, when I pushed you out the way of the car" You said holding the strap of your bag to hold it up so it doesn't full of your shoulder.

"No you did not hurt me, thank you but there is no need to worry" He said and you realise he talk's just as formally as you do. (A/N your thoughts are going to look like this it a beautiful day today now back to the story) Is he a nindroid like me or is he just polite and formal mmmm. 

"Good, my name is Y/N L/N it is wonderful to meet you...." You said but stopped once you realise you didn't know his name.

"Zane, my name is Zane Julien" He said holding is hand out for you to shake.

"Well, it is nice to meet you Zane" You said shaking his surprisingly cold hand, you let go of his hand and looked at the time on your arm panel forgetting Zane was there and jumped when he started talking.

"Wait are you a nindroid" He asked quite calmly you realise your mistake and started to panic.

"I a.a..apologise....." But before you could say anything else he cut you off.

"It is OK, for I am a nindroid to" He said opening the panel on his arm to.

You looked at him then his arm panel in surprise because you weren't the only nindroid and you final met someone else like you. You sent him a friendly smile getting one in return and noticed you really needed to go. 

"I am sorry, but I must go my 'Mother' would be home now" You said about to walk away but stopped when Zane got out a piece of paper and a pen a scribbled down something on it then handed you it.

"This is my number, I hope we can meet again someday" He said and walked away from you and out of your site.

You looked at the folded piece of paper for a minute then put into your pocket and started to walk home again but this time even happier then before. When you had finally got home you saw your 'Mothers' car in the driveway and walked inside your house. After you got inside you went straight into the kitchen where you saw your 'Mother' at the counter doing paper work. She look up from where she was doing her paper work to look at you when you stated talking as well as putting the groceries away but keeping out the ingredients to finish baking the cake.

"Greetings 'Mother' how was your day at work" You said with the same happy grin you still had on from when Zane walked away from you after giving you his number.

"Hello dear, It was alright but I've got to ask what has got you all happy , well more happy then usual" Your 'Mother' asked well looking at you with a curious face.

 "I met someone today, His name is Zane and he is a nindroid like me." You said well putting the cake dough into the oven to bake. Your 'Mother' looked at you surprised and happy that you had someone that was like you to bond and become friends with.

"I'm so happy for you dear, now you have someone that is like you that you can bond with" Your 'Mother' said with a smile.

"I know, it's wonderful isn't it, I am looking forward to getting to know him more." You said as you where putting the cake in the oven to bake. As you where waiting for the cake to finish baking you and you'Mother' talked about Zane and the next time you where going to see him. After the cake was done you both grabbed a slice and made your way into the living room to eat it and to carry on talking. 

Later that night after your 'Mother' had gone up to bed and you had finish tiding up, you went up stairs into your bedroom where you got changed and before getting into bed you added Zane's number into your contact list and sent him a text saying.

Unknown Number:

Greetings Zane, this is Y/N L/N. I apologise for the late text, I just wanted to ask if you would like to meet up with each other tomorrow.

 Zane Julien:

Greetings Y/N, It is fine you do not need to apologise and I would like to meet up tomorrow. Where shell we meet.

Y/N L/N:

I was thinking we could meet at the park across from the the Lucky cat cafe.

Zane Julien:

That is okay, and I apologise but I must go I have training early in the morning. Good night Y/N.

Y/N L/N:

That is to okay, Good night Zane.

With that you put you phone on charge and went to bed with exited thoughts about meeting up with Zane the next day.