True or False?

This. Can't. Be. Happening!
This is some sort of joke, right?! Maybe it's some sick gag or something.
I cannot be pregnant. Granted, I love kids and hope to have some, but not right now.
What about Zane? What'll he do? He has a life. We only did it a couple times. Not often really. Once or twice throughout our whole relationship.
"This is not real." I mumble to myself. I pinch my arm, hoping that I'll wake up.
I get up off the toilet and wash my hands. I gaze at my reflection. The reflection of a future mother.
I snuck out of the bathroom and back to my room. The lines on this stick determine my whole future. What do I do?
I toss the stick at the door. As I let out a horribly loud scream.
My door slowly creaks open.
"Kawaii~Chan, are you okay?" It's Katelyn.
"Katelyn~Sama! Kawaii~Chan thought you were at Travis~Kun's house?" My scream was so loud that now it hurts to do my Kawaii~Chan voice.
"I was, I just came back to grab something-" she looked down at the floor and saw the pregnancy test right in the middle.
"Kawaii~Chan, are you... pregnant?" She questioned.
I nodded, "I think..." I muttered quietly, my voice nearly cracked as I was about to cry.
"You think?"
"Well, I don't know if the test was accurate or not." I explained.
"Wait, oh ew, you and Zane- sorry, never mind..."
"It's fine, it's just that.. what do I do?" It just occurred to me that I've been talking in first person, hopefully she'll be too distracted by the fact that in order for me to be pregnant, Zane and I would of had to do that.
"Did you only take one? It could be a false positive." Katelyn replied.
"Oh thank Irene. It probably is. I'll go buy another one... or two. You should probably go back to Travis' house."
Katelyn backed out of the room, confused and grossed out.
I got up and grabbed my car keys, and walked out to my pink beetle car.
Do I even want to get another test? What if I just wait to see if I get my period again? No, Nana. You need to get another.
I started driving down the street, speeding. I just want to get there. No, I need to get there.
That is, until I saw blue and red lights pulling up behind me.
I pulled over, as did the police car.
"Ma'am, you are going ten miles over the speed limit and went through a red light. Do you have any explanation?" A police officer with tanned skin, and black sunglasses covering his eyes.
"I'm sorry, officer. I didn't realize. I was just really worried-"
"May I ask, worried about what?"
"Well... I was on my way to the drug store to get a umm... pregnancy test..."
"Oh, I understand. I'm just gonna have to check your license and registration and let you be on your way."
I nodded and grabbed my license out of my purse and my registration out of the glove compartment.
"Alright, have a nice day, miss."
"You too." I replied and began driving away.
Ever since I took the first one I've been having this jouska of me telling Zane, then him breaking up with me.
"He wouldn't do that, Nana, your Zane would never hurt you." I continuously muttered to myself.
I got to the store and ran inside. I immediately hurried over to the pharmacy. I glanced down every aisle to see where the tests were.
I finally found them and reached down and grabbed two.
"Nana?"
Out of all times or places, why now is there somebody recognizing me.
I turned around and saw my brother who was closest to my age.
"Drew!" I exclaimed. I hid the two tests behind my back.
"Hey, Nana. I hate to ask this, but were you grabbing a pregnancy test?" He questioned.
"What, no. I was just looking... for uh Advil! Yeah..." I lied.
"Oh, okay. So Monica told us that you got a boyfriend?" I nodded.
"What's his name?"
"Zane Ro'Meave!" I bubbly answered.
"Wait, the one you went to high school with?"
I nodded again, "yep!"
"I should probably get back to looking for Advil." I commented.
I quickly skipped away to the checkout counter.
I paid for the tests and quickly walked out of the store.
I hopped in my car and drove home as fast as I could without speeding.
As soon as I got home I ran inside and locked the door. I ran up to the bathroom just stood in the doorway for a minute.
I might be pregnant. But, I also might not be. I could be a mother and Zane could be a father. I'm trusting my future on the little lines on a stick.
I slowly close the door behind me and walk over to the toilet.
I take the first test. I can't get myself to look at it.
I take the second test. I place them both onto the counter, as I lean down to sit on the floor.
I can't look at those tests. I slowly peak my head up above the counter, just enough to see the two sticks.
One line. One line. Both of them only have one line!
I can feel my heartbeat begin to slowdown.
I'm not pregnant. The first one was just a false positive!
Thank Irene...