The One Where Everybody Finds Out (pt. 1)

(Please tell me that you get the 'Friends' reference in the title of this chapter)

We got back to Mystreet and everybody dispersed to their houses. I gave Zane a kiss on the cheek and ran over to my own house. I unpacked my suitcase, but that didn't take long as there wasn't much. I walked back over to Zane's house, and knocked on the door. The door opened and Laurence was on the other side.
"Oh, hey, Kawaii~Chan. What are you doing here?" He asked. I tried to seem casual, you know, casual...
"I was just coming to see Zane." I answered, casually.
"Okay, he's in his room." I ran up to his room and walked in without knocking.
"Zane~" I said, in an unusual voice. I walked over and hugged him from behind.
He jumped, startled. He had been holding something but threw it on to the floor. I reached down to pick it up.
"No-" I picked it up despite his objection.
It was a beautiful rose quartz necklace, with a rose gold chain.
"Zane-"
"That was supposed to be a surprise anniversary present for you..." Anniversary? Our anniversary is in July.
"A what present?"
"Anniversary, it's just that, we missed the one year, so I thought we could celebrate it now..."
I looked up and smiled at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled down his scarf.
"You have to be the greatest, most caring, loving boyfriend in the world." I leaned up and kissed him for a minute, with his arms around my waist.
His door creaked open, "hey Zane- Oh my Irene, oh dear, oh my eyes!" I turned around to Laurence's head turned away with him holding an envelope over his eyes.
"Oh, umm, please don't be so disturbed."
"Or at least try to hide it better."
"I'm sorry; I just wasn't expecting... that. What else did I miss?" Laurence responded.
"Well... Travis and Katelyn are going out now..." I commented, trying to end the awkwardness.
"That I can see where more than this... you two..."
"You know it might help if you took away the envelope and actually physically saw us." Zane joked.
"Haha, very funny." Laurence replied, sarcastically.
"Just, please, I have literally never gotten such bad feedback from a relationship."
Laurence just awkwardly stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him.
"Nana, did you say that you've never gotten such bad feedback from a relationship?" Zane questioned.
I looked down at the floor, and swayed left to right slowly. "Yes..."
"Nana, a relationship isn't like an app. It's not something where you get feedback and change it. In a relationship it only matters what the two people in it think. If they love each other, if they're compatible with one another; and it doesn't matter what other what others think." Zane lifted up my chin, and I gazed into in beautiful baby blue eye(s), that I constantly got lost in. He cupped his hand to my cheek. You might be expecting us to kiss or something, but instead we just continued to look into each other's eyes.
"I love you, Zane Ro'Meave."
"I love you, Nana Ishida."