Here With Me

This Whole Book Will Be Told In Kawaii~Chan's Point of View

I packed my last shirt into my bright pink suitcase that is covered in My Little Horsies stickers. I clicked it close. I struggled to pick it up. The door creaked open and I jolted my head up. There I saw Zane with his mask hanging down, revealing his freckles.
"Z-Zane, h-hey!" I exclaimed.
"Hey, Nana" Zane replied.
"Have you finished packing?" I asked him.
"Yeah, you?"
"I just finished. But, my suitcase is too heavy for me to pickup"
He grabbed my suitcase and elevated the handle.
"Thanks..." I looked up, remembering that he had his mask down, and kissed him.
"I love you, Zane...~Kun" I laughed. He always got awkward whenever the word 'Love', he was awkward about commitment, he reminded me of Chandler from 'Friends' in that manner.
"Just kun?" He put his arms around my waist, and I put mine around his neck.
"I'm sorry, senpai" We both were laughing and then Aphmau came in.
"Are you two lovebirds ready to go? We're leaving in five minutes!"
"Y-Yeah!" I grabbed my suitcase and railed it to a giant bin-like-thing where all the bags go. I boarded the plane. I sat at my seat alone for a couple minutes, just looking out the window. I heard a jumble of people in the isle, then I heard a voice that I could recognize anywhere. I turned around and saw Zane.
"Zane! Over here!" I called. He sat down next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined.
"Zane?" I lifted my head off of his shoulder and looked at him. His mask was now up, as we were in public, but I just stared into his bright blue eyes.
"What?"
"Do you love me?" I asked. His showing eye widened. As I could guess his other eye was as well.
"Nana-"
"My name is not an answer."
"Yes, Nana, I do love you." I smiled and rested my head back onto his shoulder. He lifted up our hands that were still locked together, and kissed mine.
"I love you more than anything or anyone, Nana" The words sounded perfect coming from him. I felt like I could trust him with my life. I didn't want to go anywhere, unless he was there with me. Standing by my side. I love this fat little nugget.