"Tell her."

"We've had the talk too many times. It's time to stop talking about it, it'll happened when it wants too."

"Tell her."

"Normani, I swear to god."

"Lauren, tell her."

"Fuck you! I can do whatever the hell I want!" I burst. "I'd rather talk to myself and sit alone than have a conversation with you, because it always ends up with you wanting me to tell Camila the fucking truth! So, fuck you!"

Storming away, I heard Normani call my name to try and catch me. 

It was too late; I had already fallen. 

A faint knock roused from my hotel room at the sun began to set, making me curse under my breath and wobble over to the door on my heels; trying to not to damage my freshly painted nails. 

"Normani, for the last fucking time, I told you-"

My eyes blew up at the sight of Camila, who wore her familiar comfy clothing.

"I'm here to get Normani's stuff," Camila spoke, just a bit over a whisper. "Dinah is packing right now, ready for the switch."

"Dinah? I thought it was Ally," I coughed.

"Dinah volunteered."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I scratched my head and opened the door wider, allowing Camila to step inside.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry?" Camila asked and made her way towards Normani's bed where her zippered bags sat.

"For taking Dinah away from you. I know you guys are close and all-"

"If you and Normani aren't friendly right now, it's the best thing to do."

I was honestly surprised at her choice of words, thinking she would've accepted my apology and just moved on from the topic. 

"Why are you and Normani mad at each other?" Camila rose her eyebrows, interested.

"We had a fight about something, nothing that concerns you," I replied in the nicest way possible.

Camila shrugged, "That sucks. Hope it wasn't something too important."

"I don't know how important it is to her, but it sure was important to me," I explained, smiling a bit. Camila noticed my expression change, and returned it with a grin as she tucked Normani's luggage under her arms. My heart and body immediately heated up at her gesture, and I was sure it was showing on my face how flustered I was. She didn't have a care or idea in the world what the whole argument was, but she still decided it was best for her to care about. Any person who would be interested in Camila just from her looks were insane; she was sweet. Caring. There for you. She didn't need to say anything, only smile. What a sight that would be.

"Lauren," Camila coughed, making me shake my head into the real world. "Can you help me out here?"

"Of course," I hurried to her side and collected the extra baggage that she was obviously having trouble with. We managed our way out of the hotel room and down the hallway, all in complete silence.

"I'm sorry I've been ignoring you lately, or acting distant," Camila looked at me and bit her lower lip. "I still haven't been able to process what happened. That night."

"Not much, really," I responded, glancing at her quickly and then focusing my eyes ahead. "We talked. I fell. You saw. Talked some more. Then went to bed."