Chapter Two

The rest of the day went by surprisingly smoothly. Normani had brought me to the local park where her ex, Siope, had waited for her. Once he got a sight of me, he immediately sent glares and the flirting was no where to be found. Vero wasn't around when the day was coming to a close, so we were forced to go onto the tour bus to get rid of my disguise.

"Do you think Vero is out with Teddy?" Normani giggled, her arm snaked around my neck. "They'd make an interesting couple."

"They sure would," I nodded. "Considering Teddy is gay."

Normani's eyes widened as she removed her arm from my body, barreling over in laughter.

"No wonder he was so distant when I tried flirting with him!"

I gave her a smirk, and looked around the parking lot area to find only a couple people in sight. A few girls were obviously checking me out, making me feel a little heated in my sweatshirt. As I said before, I was only really interested in Camila; no other girl, but I was honestly flattered.

"I-Is it hot out here?" I stuttered as I gripped the end of my sweatshirt in attempt to remove it. Normani instantly grabbed my hand and gave me a look.

"Lo, we are still on public grounds. Wait to strip until we're in the bus, 'kay?"

I chuckled forcefully as Normani grabbed my wrist and tugged me onto the nearby tour bus. She left me standing in the doorway as she inspected the bus, coming back with a thumbs up.

"You're good to go," she smiled. "But hurry, someone could come back any minute."

Sprinting past her towards the back of the bus, I began the undressing process. The itchy wig went first, along with the white beanie and my sweatshirt. I was halfway out with the tight jeans when I heard a voice echo through the bus.

"Hey, Mani!"

Camila. Fuck.

I sat myself down and attempted to tug of the jeans the child way, making it a bit faster, but still difficult.

"Camila! Long time no see!" Normani's voice joked, making me roll my eyes.

Camila's delightful laughter responded, "Totally! Hey, have you seen Lauren?"

I stopped my action as the jean hem wrapped around my ankles. Did she just ask for me?

"Lauren? No, I haven't," Normani lied in return; Camila let out a loud sigh.

After removing the final clothing item and changing into some relaxation clothes, I remembered about the "guy effect" make-up; but the bathroom was at the front of the bus, where Normani and Camila were.

"I just really need to talk to her," Camila confessed as I searched my area for some sort of cleaning object.

"About what?" Normani questioned. My eyes laid themselves on a half-full bottle of water; it was all I had.

"Well-"

"Morning ladies," I muttered, adding a fake yawn as I stumbled out from the back area. Camila's draw dropped at the sight of me; Normani covered her mouth to stifle a laugh. I had tossed the water across my face, causing the excessive amount of make-up to drip everywhere.

"Lauren! You are here!" Normani quickly snickered.

"My god, what happened?" Camila asked.

"Why would you care?" I coldly replied. We hadn't spoken, I had to seem frustrated and rude; there was no other choice. I mean, it'd be suspicious if I was all happy and shit. Right? Normani shot me a look with a tensed face. I shrugged, making her loosen up.