SANDERS SIDES - MY ESCAPE

Prinxiety Oneshot

Human High School Age AU

ART CREDIT - teawithtulips.comics. Go check out their prinxiety cop au comic. It is the best thing you will ever read/see.

Trigger Warnings - Family Abuse. 

Virgil Adad's POV. 

"YOU GET BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SCUM!"

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO OUR SON LIKE THAT REMUS!"

"I"LL TALK TO HIM HOWEVER I WANT DE-"

I throw open the door of the house and sprint out into the rain. My dads' screams follow me out into the street as I run down the road. My cheek stings from where Remus slapped me. I can still see the horrified look on Deceits face. I run and run, not caring where I'm going. Tears stream down my face as I finally stop. I realise where I am and reluctantly knock on the door. I never wanted him to see me like this but I have nowhere else to go. 

Roman Edwards' POV

My dads and I are eating dinner. Patton and Logan are talking about their days. I am staring into my bowl of pAsta (not pARsta, sorry I'm british back to the story). The storm rages outside again, the pounding of the rain on the roof. I was thinking about the emo nightmare that is my best friend. I love him to bits even though it is most likely unrequited. A knock on the door startles me out of my thoughts. Who would be out this late in this kind of weather? I open the door to see Virgil, soaking wet and shaking with cold and sobs. "PATTON! LOGAN! COME QUICKLY! IT'S VIRGIL!" Logan comes running in and helps me lift Vigil onto the mat. Patton comes running in with towels and wraps him Virgil in them. Only then do I notice the hand-shaped mark on his face. It must have been Remus. I pull the ball of angst into a hug as sobs wrack through him. 

TIMESKIP - BROUGHT TO YOU BY MALEC 

Still Roman's POV

Virgil and I are lying on the bed, watching She-Ra and the Princess of Power ( Such a great show. Big gay energy. 100% recommend. Season 3 killed me. Back to your regularly scheduled programming. ) Virgil is half-asleep and has calmed down. We make random remarks on how gay Catradora and Glimmadora are and how badass Mermista is. Virgil eventually stops talking and his head falls onto my chest with his arms curled around my body. "Really Virgil." I tease. "Leaving me here with no escape." He looks up at me, eyes clouded as sleep drags him under. "Roman, you are my escape." and with that, he finally falls into slumber. " And you are mine my chemically imbalanced romance." I kiss him on the head and close my eyes. No matter what happens tomorrow, we'll face it together. 

WOOOTTT. ANOTHER ONE DOWN. 440 words, not as much as last time. Some nice short fluff. Thank you though to the 10? people that have read this. Your support means so much. Also, special shoutout to @AwesomeDashRockz124 for being the first to request. Your story is coming soon. PLEASE REQUEST. I NEED IDEAS. I AM AN INDECISIVE GAY CHICKEN SO PLEASE. Also, the last names. Virgil's last name is Adad, which is the Akkadian name of the Assyrian-Babylonian god of storm and thunder. The literal meaning of the name is 'thunder', which often comes along with the storm. Most people just say Virgil Storm but I wanted to try something. Romans last name, Edwards, is a traditional British name that is often associated with Royalty. Yeah, just a bit of backstory.  Anyway. I'm going to go and I'll be back soon!

Jamie out xoxo