Chapter 16

"Karma?"

Rio looked at the guy with amazement. "Mind if I sit here?" he motioned towards a seat beside the said girl, which she shook her head an said 'no'

"You've grown pretty tall, bakarma." she playfully punched the red head in the shoulder which he chuckled on.

"And you're still pretty ordinary."

"Is that an insult?"

"No," Karma rested his head in his palm. "It's actually a compliment~" Rio stared at the guy weirdly. "How is that a compliment?"

"I said 'pretty', right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"That means you're still pretty after all these years." the blonde giggled at the compliment. "You make a very funny comedian, Mr. Period head."

"Why thankyou, Ms. Banana head."

They laughed a bit and Karma's phone rings, reminding him of his work. He soon says goodbye to Rio and tells her to tell the others that he left.

"Rio?"

"Oh hey Nagisa." she waved at him. "Was that Karma?" the shorter guy, asked. "Yup, he said he'll go work again haha." Rio looked at the direction of where Karma was earlier. "I bet he's tired right now.."

Nagisa noticed this and smiled. "I'm glad you're happy, Rio." the blonde raised a brow.

"What?"

Nagisa ignored the question "I congratulate you and Karma-kun." he walked away, leaving her there, confused.

'Both of them..Karma and Nagisa.. they're acting weird..

meh, I'm just probably sleepy.'

_________________________

Rio was walking around the streets of Tokyo, hands on her pocket, thinking of what to do before she starts her new work here, in Tokyo.

She saw a coffee shop and decided to take a break.

"Good morning ma'am!"

"Good morning."

"What can I get you?"

"Just one regular coffee please."

"Thankyou ma'am--"

"Make that two regular coffee please~"

The waiter blushed,.nodded and immediately ran towards the counter.

Rio looked behind her and rolled her eyes "Karma? What are you doing here?"

He takes a  seat in front of the girl and rests his face in his palm, looking directly at the blonde.

"I was bored, so I walked out of the office and immediately found you here so why not hang out with you." he smiled "Since it's been a while since the last time we ever hang out."

"It's been seven years ago already..huh?"

Seven years ago since we saved the Earth.

Seven years ago after we lost our most loved teacher.

Seven  years ago after Koro Sensei died for the sake of us.

We missed him.

Rio felt hot warm tears, making its way to her cheeks. Karma noticed this and wiped it, startling the blonde.

"I..I'm sorry," she nervously chuckled, "It's just....I really miss him."

The red head chuckled "Everyone does," she tilted her head confusingly at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," Karma took a large breath and smiled at Rio, "'Everybody misses him but we makes it just our inspirations to do what we have and wanted to do."

"In short, we move forward, with him, in out backs."

The blonde looked at the red head in complete disbelief. From being carefree and cocky to being humble, still cocky though--

Karma noticed Rio staring at him with awe and immediately smirked.

"Have you fallen for me already~?"

She rolled her eyes "No way in hell"

The red head chuckled and felt a vibration in his pocket.

"It seems I have to get back to work now." Karma stated as he stood up from his seat. "But first, give me your phone"

Rio looked at her confusingly, "Why?"

"Just give me your phone, I'm not going to do anything bad~"

She narrowed her eyes at him and slowly gave him her phone, and Karma immediately took it, typing something on it.

"Here~" he gave Rio back her phone and walked towards the door. "See you later~ Darling~"

"Shut up."

_____________________________

Rio, sat on her bed, looking at her phone, wandering what on earth did Karma did on her phone.

Kring kring

"A text message?" she picked up her phone and saw an unknown number.

From : Karma❤❤❤
To : you
Subject : Hey~ 

She immediately replied

To : Karma❤❤❤
From : You
Subject : So this is what you did on my phone. And ew, hearts.

From : Karma❤❤❤
To : You
Subject : So?  You love me that's why I put it there~

To : Karma❤❤❤
From : You
Subject : Ew, in your dreams.

From : Karma❤❤❤
To : You
Subject : And I'm the man of your dreams~

Rio giggled and they continued on texting.

Thus begun a new chapter of their lives.
________________________________
Mavis6Dragneel Thankyou for encouraging me to write the ending haha. I just can't leave a reader of mine, hanging, can't I?

And yes, this is the ending, thankyou for reading this even though the characters were ooc in the begining, and the plot was cliche. Thankyou very much.