Chapter 9

December 27 2018 - date published

Now... Who wants to eat Koro-Ramen? +.+
Nurufufufufufu~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nagisa's PoV
"I...like you. Please accept this!"

I sweatdropped "Uhm.... Sorry...I'm a boy"

The boy looked at me with a confused look "W-what do you mean you're a boy? Y-you're ki-kidding, right?"

"I just look like a girl but, I'm a boy. Sorry" I nervously smiled, and handed him the chocolates he gave me.

"Oh, it's fine. And the chocolates, keep it. Okay?" he said with a nervous smile.

I nodded, smiling.

"Hey hey~ Nagisa-kun~" a so-familiar-voice called behind my back. "Where you receiving confessions from boys again~?"

I mentally cried. Why now?! "Uh... Who are they?" the boy asked me. "Uhm, they're--"

"Konnichiwa~ I'm Nakamura Rio!" she waved to him. "I'm Akabane Karma" he stated with his usual smirking face. "Nakamura Haru"
"Kayano Kaede!"

"Uhm.. Nice to meet you minna, but I have to go now." he smiled awkwardly then ran away "b-bye!"

We stood still at where we are while looking at his disappearing form as he ran away.

"Let's go now guys, I'm sure Koro Sensei is looking for us now." I sighed then walked ahead from them.

Timeskip : End of the day

Third Person PoV

Nagisa was just finished fixing his things when Haru called his name.

"Nagisa!"

"Huh? What is it, Haru?"

"Someone wants to talk with you in the cherry blossom tree at the park, 5pm" she smiled at the shorter boy.
"H-huh? O-oh, okay--"

"Don't. Be. Late." the girl warned.

"H-hai...." the bluenette sweatdropped.

"OII! HARU! COME OVER HERE NOW!"

"OKAY OKAY! NO NEED TO SHOUT!" Haru yelled back to her sister and quickly ran to her not forgetting to bid her good bye at Nagisa.

Nagisa sighed then walked away from the school, completely oblivious at what will happen and who is the person he'll talk to later.

Timeskip

"4:58"

Nagisa stated as he looked at the his wrist clock while walking towards the cherry blossom tree.

He noticed that someone is already there. Hurriedly, he ran over there and surprised at what he saw.

"Kayano?"

It was a blushing Kayano looking down while hiding something at her back.

"S-sorry I was late, I was--"

"N-No you're not l-late, I was just...too early ehehehe" Kayano awkwardly laughed.

Kayano's PoV
After I laughed, awkward silence took over the atmosphere.

"Kayano?"

I looked up at Nagisa who is looking at me, confused.

'he's oblivious when it comes to love alright...'

"Kayano? Are you okay? What is it that you're going to say?"

"L-Listen to me alright?! t-this takes a lot of courage to say!"