Chapter 15

Rio blushed and widened her eyes, knowing who said that.
"Karma--?!"

"Shhhh~ I know I'm handsome as hell but you don't need to fangirl--oww!" the blonde punched him in the shoulder. "Shut up! And why the hell are you doing this?! What did you just said earlier?! And what the hell is happening here?!"

"Rio.... Relax." she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Nagisa...?"

Nagisa chuckled and smiled. "Yes. I am."
"W-what the hell is happening?! Explain--"
"Calm down...I'll explain. Basically, Okuda and Takebayashi were already married." Rio looked at Okuda who just smiled.

"And...... Who's going to be....married?" Rio asked a little hesitantly. Everyone smiled making Rio more confused than she was before. A pair of arms wrapped around her body and rested it's head on her shoulder.

"It's us~"

Rio was too shocked to even reply.

"Karma... No--"

Kring kring
Kring kring

Rio jolted up at the sound of the alarm clock, sweating and blushing.

She looked around and sighed in relief. "Oh... It's just a dream." she wiped the sweats that formed in her forehead when she heard her phone vibrated. Then she suddenly realized.

"It's today! Oh my god! I'm gonna be late!"

~

"Rio! I'm glad you came! You look stunning!" Okuda smiled while she was being putted by her make up in her room.

"I should say that to you." Rio smiled as she sat down in the bed and looked at the purple haired girl's wedding dress. "You'll look wonderful with this on." the blonde complimented and the purple haired girl blushed and smiled nervously. "I don't think so... It might be more beautiful when you're the one who's going to wear that." Rio blushed, remembering what her dream last night.

"O-oh no no! Nothing looks good on me..." she mumbled the last part. Okuda raised a brow but shrugged it off anyway. "Uh....Okuda-chan? I'll go to the bathroom for a bit." Rio called out. "Okay!"

"Manami-chan!" a certain green haired girl called. "Oh Kaede-chan, Nagisa-kun!"
"Hello, Manami-chan." Nagisa smiled.
"I'm glad you both came!" Okuda cheered while Kayano giggled. "Of course we will! You and Takebayashi are our friends anyway!"

~Meanwhile at Rio's side~

Rio sighed and looked over to her left and saw a wallet. "Okuda must've left this.... I'll go give it to her." she stated and grabbed the wallet, going out of the bathroom.

"Okuda? You left your wallet in the--" she stopped as she saw two familiar short people talking with the purple haired girl.

"O-oh! Rio! You found my wallet!" Okuda smiled making Rio snap back to reality. "O-oh.... Right." she sighed and walked over to Okuda. "You shouldn't be leaving your things around." the blonde scolded.

"W-wait..... You're Rio?!" Kaede exclaimed. "Uhm.... Of course I am. You didn't recognised me?"

"Well...first your hair...second..I haven't really saw you these past years."

"Haha yeah. Btw, how is it goin'?"

"Huh?"

"Ya know, have you got any children? How many are they? Did Nagisa enjoyed too much--"

"R-RIO!!!"

"Haha, just kidding."

------------------

"Cheers for the newly wed!" Nagisa and Kaede were done giving their messages for Takebayashi and Manami.

Rio slightly thanked the heavens that Karma didn't showed up....is what she thinks.

"Yo, Bakamura, long time no see."