Chapter 8

November 15 2018 - date published

So~ here's an update from me!
Enjoy~
______________________________________________

Rio's PoV
I woke up today, earlier than I usual. Without the help of my annoying alarm clock. I was in my school uniform--err not really, the one I was wearing is the usual. I heared a knock on my door, "Rio-nee? Wake up! Breakfast is ready!" my sister shouted "Yeah yeah I'm up"

Timeskip : walking to school

I was eating my chocolate when I heard Haru called my name. I hummed in response "I'm transferring today into your section nee-chan.."
I almost choked my chocolate "What?! Why?! Did you do something wrong?! And why so early?! Yesterday was your first day and now your already transferring to our section?!"

She sweat dropped "Uh... Calm down nee-chan. I didn't do anything wrong yesterday"
I looked at her weirdly "What? But what's the reason you're transferring to E-class?"

Haru's PoV
"What? But what's the reason you're transferring to E-class?"

I grinned "Well, I kinda asked Asano-kun to transfer me to your section cuz you know? You're there and Akabane-sama is in there too. And then he agreed but with a condition that I'll say everything to him that I will discov--" I immediately covered my mouth while she looked at me confused

"What?"

"I-I.... Nevermind that. The most importantly is I can be with you in the same class right?" I smiled awkwardly to her. She sighed and nodded. 'phew, that was close. I really thought I am going to tell everything. If I did, I'm dead to Asano-kun, and my sister. Sigh. What does he even want to know to the E-class. It's not like they're hiding a secret or something."

Meanwhile in E-class

Nagisa's PoV
"Ne~ Nagisa" I looked at Kayano, then hummed in response "Did you know that someone is going to transfer today?"

I nodded, then everyone started to join our conversation. That's it when Ritsu turned on and told us what she knew about the person.

"Nakamura Haru, 14 years old, once from A-class then transferred here for an unknown reason. She came from Rakuzan Junior High"
(A/N: Where Akashi came from XD. You know him right? From Kuroko no Basuke? Okay wtf am I saying XP)

"Rakuzan? Wait is that one of the famous Junior High in whole Japan?" Sugino asked
"Yeah, because of their basketball team." Fuwa answerd. Just after that, the 'Nakamura sisters' entered the classroom

"Hello guys" Rio sighed and introduced Haru to the others, of course. For I and Kayano already knew met her.

"HARUUUU~!" Kayano tackled her with a hug "K-Kayano...y-you're.... k-k-killing me"
I sweat dropped. "Oh....sorry Haru-chan eheheh" Kayano let go of the poor girl

Haru smiled awkwardly then nods. "So...Kayano" I heard Sugino called "How come you already know Haru?" He asked

"Well... She's my classmate back then." She smiled "Actually...Nagisa already knows her too!" She grinned widely "Yeah, I met her when I was at Nakamura-san's house"

'ding dong ding dong
'dong ding dong ding

"Nurufufufufu~ It seems like the new student doesn't need to introduce herself in front of the class now~" Koro Sensei entered with his wide grin "Shall we start the--" "AAAAAAHHH!!"

we all flinched and immediately know who's the source of the noise

"A-a-a-a TACOOO?! ALIEN OR WHATEVER THAT IS, IS OUR HOMEROOM TEACHER?!"
Haru yelled

"H-haru.... " we all sweat dropped

"Nyu? Did Karasuma-sensei told you about me?" "K-Karasuma...sensei? W-who the hell is he?" her voice was mixed with scared and confusion (If that's even possible ^-^;)

"Tadaomi Karasuma.... You don't know him?"
I asked "Uhh.....no"

"Wait......what?" Maehara sweat dropped "I-If you don't know him.... How come you entered class E?" Rio asked "What? Onee-chan, you already know why I'm here" "E-eh? N-no! That's not what I meant!" "then what is it?"

Before Rio could answer her question, we heard the door open "I heard that the new student have arrived, and I'm guessing that all of you are confused. Pardon me for not telling you about this class..." He walked over to Haru
"I'm Tadaomi Karasuma, your PE teacher and a part of the ministry of defence. I'll explain everything to you in the teachers lounge"

Timeskip : Lunch time

Rio's PoV
It's been already 4 hours since Karasuma called Haru. Eh? Why are they taking so long?!

"Nakamura-san?" I looked up "Oh... Nagisa"
"Why aren't you eating your lunch?" "Yeah... Why aren't you eating it?" Kayano joined the conversation

I clicked my tounge, a scary aura immediately sorounded me. Nagisa looked at me with a confused expression "Are you okay Nakamura-san?" I shooked my head and began eating the lunch Haru made for me.

Suddenly, Haru walked in and joined us.

Timeskip : End of the day

Still Rio's PoV
I was walking home, alone since Haru walked with Nagisa and Kayano. I was walking head down when suddenly someone poked my shoulder

I stopped walking "Ne~ Nakamura. What's up with you lately?" I heard the oh-so-familiar voice "What do you mean Bakabane?"

"You looked so depressed these days"

"I'm not depressed, that's just how I look"

"Yeah yeah" he flicked my forehead "Stop lying"

"Oww, I'm not lying."

"Yes you are, I can feel it"

"Ugh, let's just not talk about this Karma okay?
I don't want to this topic" I sighed,
"Okay, fine" he sighed too

Suddenly, I smiled devilishly at him making him confused "Lets just talk about how we can cross dress Nagisa tomorrow~" He grinned evily also "I'm listening~"

Meanwhile

Nagisa's PoV
I waved goodbye to the Kayano and Haru and went to the train station. I was waiting for the train to arrive when I saw two familiar persons--... Karma and Nakamura. They're laughing like a couple. I smiled, seriously if Kayano's here she'll be fangirling a lot.

"Ne~ Naomi-san!" I heard people whispering "Tomorrow's Valentines day! Are you going to give chocolates to Kazu?~" 'eh? Valentines day? Tomorrow?' "W-what?! K-Kira!!" "Eheheheh~"

The train arrived then I walked inside

'Valentines Day huh?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minna-san... Hontouni gomenasaii for not updating (╥﹏╥)
I was lazy like HELL -,-
I can't even stand from my bed  ̄へ ̄

And also mah phone got confiscated because my grades went low (ㄒoㄒ). I wasn't part of the top ten huehuehue (╥﹏╥)

ANYWAYS MOVING ON

I herby announce that I'm Eugeo's Wife-//Slap

Ehehehe I can't help it, sorry ^^;
Hmm... Minna-san. I need your help. I was reading an another fan fiction of AC that a certain girl became a part of the Anime/Manga. I was reading this and got inspired.

You probably know what I'm going to say. But to those who don't....well. I was debating on whether I should make one too or not. Should I? Or not? Well.... I can't really promise to make one buttt... I'll try ^-^

Thank you everyone for understanding me ^0^)/ ILYSM MINNA-SAN *-*

Nurufufufufu~

~Hasha out ฅ'ω'ฅ