Chapter 10

Published : Jan 26, 2019

Hope ya like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rio's PoV
It's been a few weeks after that happened, I always had sleepless nights and none ending bad thoughts--that I don't want to mention anymore.

Everyday at school didn't help for I see Nagisa and Kayano together everyday--yes I know that this is usual for them to hang out everytime but the only difference is they're now a couple. Okuda is always by my side to comfort me and Karma--being a jerk as always--teases me, but it was different this time : he teases me less and believe it or not; he sometimes comforts me and it's just out of his character.

I always asks him if what's wrong with him then he always answers "Why? Is it wrong for me to be concerned?" or he would ignore my question then changes the topic. I don't really understand him but for now I'll just focus on the assassination thingy.

"Nee-chan?" I looked at my sister--who is holding her luggage--then smiled sadly. Apparently, she has to go back overseas because of her career, I'm going to miss her though. "You ready?" I asked. "Y-yeah, I'm gonna miss you, Rio-nee." She smiled sadly then hugged me, I hugged back then pat her head.

"Me too," she pulled away then nodded. "We should probably go now, or you'll miss your flight." I stated as I opened the door then helped her carry her luggage. She chuckled softly then nodded once again.

We headed to the airport then we quickly bid our goodbyes for her before she proceeds to the airplane she'll be riding.

I got home shortly after that. And now I'm currently looking at the ceiling feeling lost with my thoughts when I heard the doorbell rang. I wondered who it was but decided to open the door anyways.

I looked at the person in disbelief, "Karma? What are you doing here?" he shrugged "Nothing, I was just bored in my house that's all."

"So that's why you came here? Doesn't sound convincing." I crossed my arms. He sighed "Doesn't matter." he replied "Anyways, do you want to hang out or something?" he asked. I choked on my own saliva.

'HOLY SHIT! DID KARMA JUST ASKED ME TO HANG OUT WITH HIM?! THAT'S SO OUT OF CHARACTER!'

I looked at him with disbelief once more then asked "Who the hell are you? Who am I talking to?" then crossed my arms. "It's me, your soon future husband~" He stated playfully. That caught me off guard. "Hm? Really? Oh okay, honey~."

We stood there in silence--but smirking at each other. Then we laughed out loud that we angered one of my neighbors. We laughed again then got inside of my house, ignoring the yelling of my angered neighbor who is currently complaining about us laughing so loudly that we awoken his sleeping daughter who is already crying none stop.

"Soo," I began as I closed the door. "any ideas of what were going to do?" as soon as I asked that, he chuckled darkly then that gave me the idea of what we'll do to kill time. "How about....pranking others?~" he stated devilishly.

We both chuckled darkly at the same time, devil horns appearing on the top of our heads.

'this is going to be an interesting day'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo~ yo~ how you guys doing? Sorry for the short chapter. And oh, I was checking this book out then saw that it's already 1.11K READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK! LOVE YA' ALL~

Byee~