3. Olivia Castillo

Chapter 3
Olivia

My eyes flew open. My breathing hard and I was sweating badly. I felt a hand around my stomach. I turned around and found a guy whom I have never seen.

"Who are you!?" I pushed him and in reflex I fell off the bed.

"Ouch." I winced as my head hit the ground.

"You alright?" The guy asked and I sat on the carpet.

"Are you up Olivia?" There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get going." The guy got off the bed. "See you at school." He kissed my forehead before jumping off the window.

"Hey!" I exclaimed and ran to the window.

He landed gracefully on the ground and ran to his car. He waved at me before driving off. Who was that? I turned around and my eyes went wide. Where am I? I caught my reflection on the mirrior.

"No. No. No." I exclaimed as I made my way to the mirrior.

The reflection I was looking at isn't mine. Who is she? I'm in her room right now. The door opened and I turned to a lady.

"Aren't you late already?" She asked.

"Late for what?" I asked confused.

"Step out of the dream Olivia. School starts in an hour." She replied.

"Quick. Get ready and come down." She shut the door and walked away.

I am so confused and messed right now. Should I be happy for a new life or morn for the betrayal. My eyes fall on the memory board.

Olivia that's me right now was in those pictures. Seems like her 18th birthday photos. Some with random people. One with a girl best friend. And one with the guy this morning.

I should probably get ready before her mom knocks again. The room is luxurious. Not like some random teenage girl's room. I bathed and went through her closet. She has like every trending clothes I used to browse on Pinteret. I picked a cute outfit and tied my hairs into a ponytail.

I picked her books. Olivia Castillo. The name sounds familiar. Maybe because I am her now. I checked her schedule and packed her backpack.

"Olivia!" I quickly ran out. The house took my breath away. It's like I stepped into a disney palace or something.

I walked downstairs.

"My daughter is late for the first time." A mid aged man spoke. He folded the newspaper and a maid took it away. I sat besides him on the dining table. A maid got me breakfast.

"Eat up fast. You'll be late." Mom spoke.

"It's fine dear. It's okay to be late sometimes." The dad replied. I awkwardly ate the breakfast.

"You are not unwell are you?" Mom came and checked my forehead.

"I'm surprised as well. Don't you have any demands today?" Dad asked.

"Demands?"

"Like every morning. Dad today I want a guitar, today I want to go shopping and stuffs." Mom replied. A memory flashed in my mind.

So she is was such a spoiled brat.

"No. I'm good." I replied and finished the breakfast.

"I got a new chauffer for you." Dad replied. I have a private chauffeur?

"I can drive." I replied. The both looked at each other.

"That would be great." Dad exclaimed.

"Come I'll help you pick a car." He led me to the parking.

Is this a showroom or something? He walked to the cabinet and pulled out a key.

"This was the car I used to take to school." He handed me the keys.

"Oh sorry. I forgot you hated it." He chuckled and kept it back. A memory flashed in my mind. He looked hurt when she said that.

"No dad. I think I'll take the one." I took the keys from him. Calling him dad felt so foreign. It was a matt black Audi. He looked at me surprised. Did I say something wrong? He hugged me.

"You finally forgave me." He replied. Forgive him? He pulled back.

"I'm getting late."

"Sure. Sorry. Thank you." He seemed out if words.

I drove to school. Somehow I knew the way. Why did her dad react that way? Why ain't I getting the flashbacks now? I reached the school. It was like one of the schools that extremely rich kids go to.

I parked and stepped out. The campus was empty. I'm really late. Maybe I should just skip first class. However I'm 28. I walked to my classroom and knocked on the door. Everyone turned to me.

"Sorry I'm late." I spoke.

"That's fine Lady Olivia. Come in." Mr. Stanford spoke. I smiled and walked to my seat. Everyone's wearing uniform. Why didn't I find one in my room? Why didn't anyone inform me? I felt so out of place.

The lecture ended.

"Why are you late?" The girl infront of me asked. I remember her as Victoria. My best friend.

"My fault." We turned to the guy from the morning. George.

"I won't ask further." Vic smriked. I blinked.

"No. No. It's not what you're thinking." I quickly replied.

"Whatever you say." She chuckled and turned ahead.

"Why would you do that? She totally took the wrong idea." I turned to George.

"You look different today." He winked and kept some papers on my desk.

"I could only find this much." He replied.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Orange orphanage." He replied like I should get the hint but I didn't. I read what was written. Donations? Why is she doing this?

A memory flashed.

"Ahh!" I held my head. My eyes were shut tightly. So much pain.

"Olivia!" I heard someone before I fainted.