The one with all the feelings

Start from the beginning

I breathed deep as I slowly lifted my head but kept my eyes lowered.

"Please don't give more... you are already giving me so much it's ridiculous." He sighed caressing my legs. "You know... I might just... leave all these creative bullshits of showing it, because you clearly need to hear it," he started quietly. "I love you, Av. I love YOU and only you. Not anyone else," he whispered, and I looked up to him stunned.

He caressed the locks of hair stuck to my teary cheeks away from my face.

"I just want to... have that kind of relationship we had. I want my happy Avery back. The silly one, the gentle one, the caring one... I only want to see tears of joy." A gentle smile appeared on his face as he took my hands. "I need this relationship to work out because I can't imagine my life without you," he admitted.

I just stared at him in awe biting my lips as I looked down then back up to him.

"I... I've loved you for... so long Jared," I breathed as tears fell from my eyes again. "I don't... I can't be friends anymore..."

"I know..." he whispered caressing the tears away with his thumbs.

"You... you knew?"

"Well... Let's just say I had a strong feeling," he smiled lightly pulling me into his lap and hugged me to his chest protectively. "I don't wanna be friends anymore either," he muttered.

I just breathed deep, holding into his arms as I started to calm.

"I'm sorry for shouting before," he continued. "I was just worried. But I just really need you to build up some self-esteem Avery because you know best how the media can be... and I'll try my best to protect you, but you know it well, we can't hide forever, and if you chose me, this is just a package deal..." he sighed.

I just nodded as I turned in his lap, pushing my face into his neck.

"Thank you..." I muttered.

"For what?"

"For telling me... all this."

"You needed to hear it I know. Sorry for being a jerk, I just needed some time. We knew it won't be easy to start a new kind of relationship; and we can't go public until we are not on the same page, otherwise they will eat us up alive," he sighed, and I nodded.

"Please just... not yet," I asked hugging him more.

"Whenever you feel comfortable with it. Until then, we just need to be careful. Now it's you and Shannon anyway," he smiled.

I smiled too, gently caressing the nape of his neck mostly to calm myself.

"I'm sorry for ruining your Christmas Eve..." I sighed.

"Come on, it didn't even start yet," he smiled. "We have to get out of bed first.

I nodded as I stood up and he followed taking my hands pulling me closer for a kiss.

"Let's have some breakfast, Mom must be anxious if we are still alive," he smiled.

"Okay... I just, go to the bathroom to gather myself first," I mumbled but my actions went against my words as I hugged Jared's neck around with my arms and rested my head against his shoulder, breathing in his scent.

"Cool," he nodded, slowly wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed into my neck.

I hummed by the tender touch of his lips what made him plant many more of these kisses into my neck, it gave me goosebumps.

I pulled away sending a light smile to him before I stepped away and walked to the bathroom.

I needed long ten minutes to gather myself and make my face look fresh. I put my hair in a loose bun and put on some yoga pants and a black top.