Chapter 5

Recap:

He whipped round to face me and pushed me against the door making it shut behind me.

Lesley's POV

I gasped my eyes briefly shutting at the excitement of him holding me against the door.

My eyes widened in shock being hyper aware of every place our bodies touched. His hands were holding me by my waist pressing my back against the door, his right leg was in between mine dangerously keeping my legs slightly open. My heart raced at his head in the crook of my neck, his breath igniting every nerve it reached. Our chests were just touching making me aware of his lack of shirt.

I moved my hands to his chest, and I knew he got my hint as he placed an open-mouthed kiss on a place just above where my collar bone and neck met, stepping away. I prayed he hadn't noticed me releasing a shaky breath at the simple action that had unusually affected me. I was overwhelmed at how little things like his scent and touch made me feel. I grew frustrated that I let him do this and that I haven't had a conversation with him yet.

I squinted my eyes at the sudden brightness of the room looking to Jackson who had my back to me and turned back around causing his back muscles to tighten and relax in a fluid motion. When his front was facing me again I noticed he looked really comfortable and relaxed in just a pair of sweatpants that hung low on his hips. I followed the outline of his abs with my eyes until the v-shape of his pelvis and my heart sped up at the fact that I was staring.

I finally looked up to meet his eyes making a promise to myself that I wouldn't let my embarrassment show. He had a playful gaze and his lips turned into a smirk as if he knew how he affected me without the que of the slighter darker shade of red in my cheeks.

"We should probably get the duvets," he said, motioning with his head towards a white door and walking over to a walk-in closet reaching up and taking some duvets and blankets. "You will be the most comfortable sleeping in this room, I'm just grabbing anything we might need."

"Thank you," I said silently offering my arms to carry things. While we loaded our arms with things, I couldn't help but notice that the closet had a section with suits and another with what seemed like everyday shirts and some neatly folded trousers and joggers. The cleanliness of the whole room and closet surprised me in a house full of guys and I wondered if the half-empty closet was being used by one of the current residents.

***

We have decided on 3 movies for the night. 

I was next to Elise and Jackson with Derek's head in my lap. It was too hot for my legs to be covered with the duvet, so I only had some covering my stomach. My back and head were against a lot of pillows which made me feel like I was laying on a cloud.

I noticed a stray strand of hair near Derek's eye and I gently took it and smoothed it back to its natural position. My eyebrows shot up at how soft his hair felt, and I made a mental note to ask him for tips. I kept my hands in his hair playing with it, had a greatly calming effect on me.

As the second movie went on, I started getting tired and leant my head to my right to rest back on some pillows really hoping the comfort of this new position won't let me sleep.

I looked to my right to see how Jackson is doing and see him staring at Derek. He seems really tense and I think he notices me looking at him as his posture changes. His head starts turning but before I find out if we would make eye contact, I snap my head forward.

I acknowledge the fact that I'm holding my breath and slowly let it out. I glance to my right out of the corner of my eye and unfortunately can't see anything so just focus back on the movie. It seems like everyone to my left is sleeping and I chuckle when I see Elise cuddled into one of the guys. I really cannot make out which one by the pile of limbs and I'm happy I'm not a part of it. I am suddenly feeling giddy and have an urge to jump out get some alcohol and blast music. My heart rate increases, and I know I have a grin plastered on my face.