Authors' announcement

*I'm sorry this isn't a new chapter but I had to address a few important points and I would really appreciate your input*

SOME MAJOR EDITING GOING ON! THIS STORY WILL BE UPDATED ON 18/08.

I am away on holiday so when I come back I will make sure to publish a chapter for both stories. Give this chapter a star if you want to have regular updates please. Comment what the best day for me to update would be. This announcement will also appear on my other story so make sure to check it out and make your choice there as well.

When I come back from holiday I will have edited the stories I have published and I will be making small changes. By all means when I announce a new chapter you might want to re-read the story in case of any confusion caused by the changes I make to the story.

ALSO (this will not appear in my other story but if you want the same there please comment or DM me)

I was thinking of adding a 'previously' section on the beggining of every chapter to jog your memory before reading the next part. I know that in between updates it is easy to forget what happened in the last chapter. So please comment here if you want to see that. Here are some options as to how I will make a preview:

1. Take a reasonable sized section from the end of the previous chapter and directly copy into the next one 

2. Summarise the events of the previous chapter

3. Use some key quotes and sections to show what happened

4. Your suggestion

Let me know any other comments or suggestions you have about this story.

I have some additional polls on Instagram. That is where I also post any information about the books some quotes and polls. You can find my account in my Wattpad bio.