Mystery man // pt 1

Its a normal Wednesday evening. Me and my band called eclipse are playing tonight in our local café.

"Hey Emily can u help me with these microphones?" Asks Beau. Beau is my best friend we both are the singers in our band. I also play the bass guitar. "Sure wait a sec please" i say.

Time skip to the show

"Are u guys ready?" Asks Milou she is the boss of the cafe. "Ohh more than ready!!!" Beau says. Beau always loved attention. Me indeed loves to be in the background. "Emily are you okay?" Asks beau. "Umhhh i think so.. just a little nervous u know...." i say. "Guys its time to go on!" Says Brian. He is the drummer of our group. "Lets go guys" i say as we walk on.

When we walked on i saw some people that i know such as my parents, friends and some other people from our village. I don't know them personally tho. There was one men that caught my eye. He had a black suit on and some sunglasses. Not the type of guy that normally watches our shows. He looked very important.

As we started playing our first few songs the man looked at me it was like he stared at me it was kind of akward. I acted like i didn't knew he was staring at me. After a few songs the men walked out to make a phone call. After a few minutes he came back.

Time skip to after the show

We walked off the stage and i went to my parents. "Im so proud off u Emily!!" My mom said. "I didn't know you were that good.." said my dad. He was never supportive about my whole music "career" he thought it was a waste of time. Then i noticed that the men in the suit was walking my way. My heart began the beat faster. I was pretty scared of this mystery man. "You must be Emily Scott" the men said. "Uhh yes thats me" i said. "Can i talk to you?" He said "sure! Whats up?" i said
"I mean somewhere private" he said. "Umhh okay" i said i was pretty scared. I took him backstage. "So I'm the manager of Billie Eilish" he said. At that point my heart skipped a beat. Wtf is he doing here....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n sorry that this suckss soo harrddd but we need to start somewhere! I promise the following episodes will be more exciting!! Just wait and read! See yahh