6-Wands

1991

11 year old Noah and 10 year old Madi and Harry have been all over excitedly checking the mail everyday when the family owl brought the Daily Prophet. Jumping out of bed when they heard the tapping at the glass. It was a few months away from September and a month until the twins turned 11 and the letters would come any day now. Then, one day, a particular curly haired boy woke up before his sibling and sat by the window waiting for the owl, when he suddenly saw the owl fly it's way near, but it didn't only have the large newspaper in its beak, but as well as a few tan envelopes with red wax stamps. He sat up in his seat as the owl landed by the window. The window was open so it didn't tap. It dropped the envelopes and Noah immediately scrambled to get them. He was stunned.

Mr. N. Lupin,
   First upstairs bedroom on the right,
       16 Godric's Hollow,
            Little Whinging,
                 SURREY

He looked at the other two that were addressed to his siblings.

Mr. H. Potter,
   First upstairs bedroom on the left,
       16 Godric's Hollow,
            Little Whinging,
                 SURREY

Miss. M. Potter,
   Second upstairs bedroom on the left,
       16 Godric's Hollow,
            Little Whinging,
                 SURREY

He ignored the bird as it pecked at it, wanting the knuts to pay for the delivery as he stood up and called for his brother and sister.

"HARRY! MADI! COME QUICK! THE LETTERS ARE HERE!" He yelled. Soon the sound of two doors swinging open and footsteps running down the stairs came.

Two black haired kids came tumbling down. One with messy hair that went in all directions that had dirty circle glasses resting on his nose. The other with shoulder length neat hair. Both with eyes like emeralds.

"GIVE IT HERE!" Madi screamed as she slipped on the floor and caught herself on the window sill. Noah didn't take his eyes off of his letter as he handed one letter to his right to Madi and to the left to Harry. Madi put her hand on Noah's shoulder as she jumped up and down, they all ripped open their letters and read them silently before the owl pecked at Harry's hand.

"Ow ow! Okay fine whatever." He said as he reached into a jar labeled "Owl Pay" and gave the owl a few knuts. Normally owls ask for a single sickle but no one in the house owned any sickles due to the silver that would harm the two werewolves in the house. Instead they gave a handful of knuts that were equivalent to a single sickle. A little later Remus walked down the stairs and to his surprise, he wasn't the first to be awake like normal. Noah ran over to his dad and eagerly showed him his letter.

"We're all going to Hogwarts!!" He exclaimed.

"Oh wow okay that's amazing!" He tried to act excited even though he hadn't had his morning tea yet.

Soon after Sirius woke up they went to Diagon Ally. They all excitedly filed into Ollivanders.

Ollivander turned his head and looked at amazement at the two famous twins.

"Madison and Harry Potter. I remember when your mom and dad came in to get their wands." He then looked up at Noah and saw Remus and Sirius.

"Ah, Remus Lupin. Cypress wood, Unicorn Hair core, 10 1/4 inches, Pliable flexibility!" He pointed out. "And Sirius Black. Reed wood, Dragon Heartstring core, 15 inches, Reasonably Yielding flexibility!"

The two men looked surprised.

"How did you remember after all these years?" Remus asked. Ollivander simply smiled.