3-Innocent

There were 13 dead. 12 of which were innocent muggles. Sirius was in cuffs and on his way to Azkaban. He pleaded and pleaded.

"IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS PETIGREW!" He hollered. They all didn't listen.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST CHECK MY WAND! I DIDN'T CAST THAT SPELL!" And that was it. The minister had an idea.

"Wait just a moment!" He suddenly hollered at the guards that were taking Sirius away.

They made it back to the Ministry where they did tests on Sirius' wand. They didn't have Peter's wand to check, but if Sirius' wand had no sign of the blasting spell, they knew he would have been innocent. Remus was holding Noah in the stands of the court room. While watching Sirius along the opposite side, in prison gear. Then, the results was up. A man walked out from a door into the court room and faced the minister. Remus watched anxiously as the report was read out in words and phrases he didn't understand, until the final sentence.

"...and based of of this information we can clearly tell that Sirius Lupin, formally known as Sirius Black, is intact, innocent." And with that Remus was stunned. Stunned in the way that he was so overly happy that he didn't know how to express it. He smiled widely. Sirius, on the other side of the court looked up and looked hopeful. He look relieved.

That night, Sirius came home to his own house. That was only just the first time he would go to court, the other times would be for the custody of Harry and Madi Potter. But for now, he was relaxed.