SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Best friend

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... I was just saying that," you responded.

It was now the well scene and you and Jin sang along, laughing as you both tried hard to reach her high notes.

"Snow White falls too easily though," you joked as soon as she met the prince and Jin laughed.

An hour and so had passed and you two just sat in silent watching movies.

Then all of a sudden, a thought crossed your mind.

"Jin... I noticed you've been cancelling our hang outs," you stated softly, wondering how that thought slipped from your mind when you were sort of upset about it. "I am actually surprised that you still agreed on having a movie marathon. I thought you still had this 'something important' to do."

"Are you mad?" Jin asked softly.

"No," you sighed. You can never be mad at him. "But maybe at least tell me what this important thing is?"

"Well..." you saw how he bit his lip. "I really don't know how to tell but... I was supposed to tell you at the right time that..." Jin trails off.

You pushed yourself off the couch and raised a brow at him. "That what?" you asked.

"I have a girlfriend."

Your eyes widened. "What??" your voice was breaking at first, you just can't believe it. Then suddenly, you broke in to a huge grin. "No way, Jin! That's amazing!!"

The latter seemed flustered by this outburst and questioned, "Y-You... You aren't mad??"

"Why would I be??" you scoffed back then jumped onto him for a hug. "Oh my gosh!! My best friend is now a man!!"

"Hey!" he pries you off him. "I was always a man."

"I'm more of a man that you," you retorted but Jin smirked.

"You think I'd be offended?? That's actually a compliment, you're like saying I am more feminine that you," he chuckled.

You rolled your eyes, but still smiling. "Yeah, right." then slumped back down onto the couch beside him.

"You should have told me immediately, at least it was clear to me that it is really important," you said. "And how come I never knew you were courting or at least liking someone?"

"You'd tease me infinitely, Y/N."

"I guess you're right," you chuckled then quickly added, "Still, congrats, my man."

"Thanks."

With a smile both on your faces, you continued to watch the movie.

You felt happy knowing that your best friend is. But then more and more thoughts started to interrupt your mind.

"Jin..." you called out.

"Yeah?"

"You'd still love me, right? And have time for me? Like... Even if we have our own families and such??" you asked.

He smiled sweetly and pinched your nose lightly. "Why wouldn't I have some time for one of the best girls in my life??"

You beamed at that.

"Actually, I should be asking you that. Because knowing you, you'd never want to be apart to your boyfriend or husband or something like that if ever."

"Silly. Of course I would still find some time for you," you replied, hitting his shoulder lightly.

"I know..." he giggled and softly pecked your forehead.

------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this one as well!

Be back again as soon as possible!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah