SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Cuppycake

Start from the beginning

"You better make up to me for this," he laughed silently but warmly then placed a kiss onto your forehead.

---------

Today was the day you've been waiting for - your birthday! Oh, how excited you felt to know where Sehun would be taking you.

Your family is on the other side of the world at the moment but you had some facetime with hem first thing in the morning when you woke up and as Sehun prepared your breakfast. It isn't always he'd do this so he decided to to make the day more special.

"...Happy birthday again to the prettiest and sweetest daughter in world... We love you, Y/N," your mom says.

You beamed at that. "Thanks, mom."

"We'll see you soon," said your dad.

"I will." you nodded.

You bid each other goodbyes and ended the call with last small waves.

You sighed and leaned back onto the headboard of your bed as you shut your laptop down.

Then you hopped off after a minute, still in your sleepwear, and headed to the kitchen where Sehun is.

There you saw the latter with his pink apron on. His side was facing you so you managed to see the least bit of him, and he looked so adorable to you.

"Hey," you muttered, hugging him from behind.

"Oh... You're awake already," Sehun mused. He must have been to focused on the cooking to notice you.

He quickly turned to you, cupped your cheeks and pulled you into a soft and quick kiss. "Happy birthday to the best girlfriend in the world."

You beamed. "Thanks, Hunnie."

He grinned at you and turned back to what he was cooking.

"What are you cooking?" you ask, propping your elbow against the counter.

"Pancakes."

"Oh~ Sounds yummy," you said.

"Well... I guess? It's just a simple breakfast because I have no idea on how to cook others so..."

"I'd love it, Sehun. Especially that you cooked it," you replied and Sehun held his smile back.

Soon after that, you two ate breakfast and got ready for the day. You actually have no idea where Sehun would be taking you because he wanted to keep it as a secret.

Then you ended up in an amusement park, a bike ride by the river, food trip, to the mall, by the seaside, and of course you took loads and loads of pictures.

You two decided to end the day with a movie marathon in your living room. You showered before that and changed into Sehun's shorts and shirt because it is just so comfortable.

You sat on your couch, waiting for your boyfriend to finish whatever he said he's finishing in your bedroom.

Finally, you heard the door open. Your eyes darted to the opening of your bedroom and your jaw dropped seeing Sehun in a onesie.

"Sehun??" you uttered out in disbelief.

Your boyfriend's cheeks were comparable to a tomato as he slowly made his way towards you.

"What... What is this??" you asked but never received an answer.

Instead, Sehun got busy on his phone then all of a sudden, a familiar tune started playing.

He took in a deep breath as he looked at you. But seeing you on the couch, looking so confused making your cuteness go overboard made him think that embarrassing himself would be worth it.

What surprised you more is when he started singing.

"🎶 You're my Honeybunch, sugarplum pumpy-umpy-umpkin, you're my Sweetie Pie... You're my Cuppycake, gumdrop, snoogums-boogums, you're the apple of my eye...🎶" he sang as he made this small  adorable and sweet gestures and continued without hesitation, "🎶And I love you so and I want you to know that I'll always be right here... And I love to sing sweet songs to you.. Because.. you.. are.. so dear!🎶"

The song ended yet you were still in shock but the fluttering feeling in your heart was never gone, you cannot tame it.

"You've been asking for it, Y/N... Like ever since... I thought that maybe one aegyo won't actually hurt especially this one that you always adored," Sehun said, almost not meeting your eyes. "You are the perfect girlfriend any guy would love to have... And I want to show you how much lucky I am to have you in my life, and how much I love you. I thought that maybe in this simple act that you always wished for, I would make your birthday complete."

You smiled and stood off the couch. You walked up to him and held both of his hands. "Sehun... Waking up today knowing that you are mine is more than enough to make my day complete. Thank you so much, and I want to tell you that you never lacked on showing or telling me how much you love me. I love you, Hunnie."

He grins, leaning in to give you a passionate but sweet kiss. He pulls away after a minute and softly says, "I love you too, Y/N..."

--------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed that! Sorry if there are some errors or mistakes, I am just kind of busy with school so I might have no time to fix that. I hope you guys understand.

Jin is next!!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah