I made my way home, where I took a quick shower, and changed into a pair of black ripped jeans, and a monochrome black top. I then threw on some highlight and mascara and was rushing out the door to make it on time. 9:10.

(Heaven's outfit)

(Heaven's outfit)

Once I got to the bar, I cut through the waiting line to talk to the security guard at the door. Landon had told me to tell him my name, and that he would let me in immediately without having to wait in the long line of people. He said one of his fathers colleagues owned this bar, and that he could get us through easily into the VIP lounge.

_ "hey, umm... the names Heaven. Heaven Knight." I say.
The heavy built, short bald man gives me a stern look, then checks his list. There was some kind of event today, so only guests with their names on the list could get through.

_ "ah... a VIP guest. I'm sorry Ms.Knight, but I'm going to have to ask you to pass through the back entrance for several reasons." He states coldly, his voice deep and stoic.

_ "Which are?" I ask
He looked at me annoyed.

_ "First off this door has been locked for a few minutes now, as the service is slow due to the huge amount of people, hence the queue. Second, these angry folks would eat me alive if I were to let you in. They have been standing here for some time now. It would be unfair."

I roll my eyes and ask: "how to get to this back entrance?"

_ "Around the corner on the left. Just tell them your name they'll immediately let you in"

I pass the corner and walk toward the entrance on the left. It was a murky alleyway. The meek light produced by the lamp posts was flickering. The alley was empty and damp. This whole scenery looked sketchy.

_ "Hey there pretty lady" says a voice from behind me.
Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me. I sigh, but continue to ignore him in hopes of avoiding any kind of conflicts. So I just kept walking. I could feel the person come closer to me quickly.

_ "Hey I'm talking to you you bitch" he says, and I turn around. "Damnnn... a nice ass and an even prettier face!" He exclaims.

I feel my blood boil, but all I do is just turn back around and continue to walk away. I try to keep my emotions and anger under control. So far so good.
He then grabs ahold of one of my wrists and briskly turns me around to face him. As he does so, my other hand quickly connects with his jaw. This was the last straw.
He stumbles back, unprepared for my reaction. Once he shakes off the pain, he stares at me, anger swarming his hazel eyes. He was infuriated. I got a good look of who I was dealing with. He wasn't your average alley creep. He looked around 29-30, he had dirty blond hair, hazel eyes and subtle stubble covering his chin and cheeks.
The idiot charged at me, in hopes of achieving pay back, but I dodge him and he crashes into the wall behind me. Before I could fully face him again, he had directed a punch at my face. I barely swerve it. I felt the air caused by the speed of his throw, whizzing inches away from my ear. I quickly distract him with a jab to the nose and swipe my foot under his, causing him to loose balance and crash to the floor. That was my signature move.
As soon as he meets the humid concrete, he lay on his back and pulls out a gun.
What is it with everyone pulling their guns out at me!?
I cautiously raise both my hands into the air. The man chuckles and rises to his feet. He brings the gun closer to my face and aims it at my forehead.