"Expected

"Expected. I will shave some time to give you a tip. Love is just a dead hole that drives people to their insanity make them do crazy stupid things that brings them closer to their doom. Love is pure, pure evil it has no bounds, no limit just hurt. No one can love forever ....that . is .rubbish. Soon this two will find that out the hard way. Just like every other divorced fool that believed in it."

The rumble of his evil laugh fills the cave scaring away the blind bats creating both noise and a wave of a dark moving clouds as he proceeds "No one truly knows the pain of losing what you love cause if they did they would never know how to move on, but they do, they do move on and pretend to weep or cry for their loved ones. I, on the other hand end up drowning in a hole full of vengeance and I promise I shall not rest until I happen to get it." The shadow's eyes becomes red, deep bloody red. In it's eyes one could see anger and not only anger but lust, the lust to destroy the two kingdoms. "I am not in a hurry John. Something limbo taught me was patience. They don't say revenge is best served icy cold for nothing. This time I won't fail in my plans, it is perfect in every motion. Hide, divide and destroy. It's all about the guerilla war fare. Read about it." And with that he smashes it's smoky hand on the wooden table darting his eyes to the walls of the cave swallowing his pain of impatience. "Go finish him of and do a nice job."

                            "So the next star patterns are." Oden continues pointing at the sky his eyes emerald green zooming in to the patterns as he takes Oriela's hand tracing the signs in the air to help her see what he sees.

"We have Aquarius, the water carrier, Leo the lion, Taurus the bull, Jayden is a Scorpio represented by the scorpion, Arthur is a libra, the beholder of scales of justice the irony, I bet his father wanted to return that sign in his naming ceremony

"We have Aquarius, the water carrier, Leo the lion, Taurus the bull, Jayden is a Scorpio represented by the scorpion, Arthur is a libra, the beholder of scales of justice the irony, I bet his father wanted to return that sign in his naming ceremony." chuckling at his own little joke in rememberance to the boys telling him their star signs. "Why?" "On a good day Arthur behaves like a Libra but when he sees Jason that's out the window." "I should continue Virgo the virgin, Gemini the twins, Capricorn the goat I think, I don't really like capricorns, my father is one, well it talks volumes. Aries the ram, Pisces the fish and last but not least cancer ." "What do you mean but not least?" "It is said that there is a thirteenth horoscope but not much is said about it." "What is it called?" "Ophiuchus." "Hard name. But why the funny names? Some have animal names?" "It's based on their star patterns form or at least that's what our scientists claim. I believe they are too lazy. The truth for me is we don't really know how the world is? Like no matter how many theories signify the beginning of the earth, our world we always find ourselves back to square one." "What kind of question would you like answered apart from the millions of theories." "This is a really funny question. Um I want to know if there is an existence of normal people. I have read about different fictions, people who easily get sick, who get hurt and don't easily heal like us, people who get tired of walking or doing anything tiring. I basically want to know how they survive. Cause we are stronger, faster but we still die. What about them. Do they get to live their life to the fullest because it's so fragile or do they waste their time struggling with things that do not really matter." Oden narrates making Oriela smile warmly. "I have such a theoretical boyfriend. The best thing is not to think about it so much." "It's just we all ask questions that cannot be easily answered. We have theories that draw an outline to what we think is real but the truth is all this theories have questions that cannot be easily answered. And we keep coming up with more and more false theories to cover the first one......like a bunch of idiots. I believe the thrill of trying to get something right is what itches people but why can't we just live some things the way they are." Oden complains as if frustrated by everything the world has come to.
"Okay tiger......" "Don't remind me, I almost died because one of those stupid shape shifters." Oriela nods in acceptance the brutal moment getting resurfaced for a short minute. It was the hardest time of her life just like it was his. At the moment all she could think was losing oden would be the end of her and she was this close to doing so. This boy who brought so much into her life. She only wanted to put a smile on his face even if it meant giving up her throne."Please Love me no matter what I tell you?" Oriela requests her tone laced in sadness and urgency