"I would invite you to stay for supper but you know how John gets," Shirley sighed.

Jess nodded in agreement and swiftly gave Shirley a hug. She walked back over to me, "How was your day?"

"Eh, could have been better," I said as we both stepped outside.

We walked to the car and I got in and quickly started the engine, "I was thinking of stopping at a restaurant?"

Jessa closed her door and she broke into a smile, "A date?"

"Um.. well I haven't said that, but sure."

Jess looked away and bit on the inside of her bottom lip. I drove off, "What are you thinking about?"

"Oh, it's nothing," she mumbled.

We drove until we reached downtown, I would rather go somewhere fancy tonight anyway. We stopped at a clothing store and Jessa never got out of the car, "Why are we here?"

I went over to her side and open the door for her as she got out, "Wanted to go somewhere special."

"For?" She grinned.

I cracked a smile and led her out of the street, "Because I'm going to propose to you! Whoops."

She laughed, "That has already been done, sir."

She linked our arms together and laughed softly. I gazed down at her, she makes me so happy and I doubt she knows. She has to leave at some point but I don't want her to leave at all, that seems quite selfish I know.

"Well, are we gonna stand here or..?" Jess shivered.

I led her into the store and went in after her. "So, there is this restaurant and it's really grand. I think you'll love it."

"You sure?" She questioned uneasily.

"Trust me."

I picked out a tuxedo and Jess say down while I picked two nice ones. She really wasn't paying attention in my enthusiasm-she kept dozing off and a sigh here and there.

I walked over to her and lifted her chin up, "Jessamine are you okay? You look teary eyed.."

She nodded quickly, "Oh, I'm fine Harry. Sorry, show me the outfits."

I let out a breath and sat next to her, "Jess."

"Harry."

"I'm serious, what's the matter?"

She looked up angrily, "I said I am fine."

I remained quiet.

She glanced away, "I didn't mean to bark at you. Can't you see I have a lot on my mind?"

"I guess," I bit the inside of my lip. "What are you wearing?"

"I don't know," she mumbled and looked at her clothes.

"Well." I grabbed her hand and we went to the womens' section. There were a lot of beautiful dresses but I liked this particular deep purple dress. It was purple at the too but at the bottom it slowly went to dark purple to black.

It was sort of tight fitted at the top and it trailed all the way down to the ground. There was sparkles on the first half. Jessa glanced at it but quickly looked away.

I walked away to the jewelry side and bought a diamond necklace for her. When I looked to find her, she was at the other side of the store and a lady was helping her zip her dress up. Her hair was out of her bun and it fell over her shoulders.

She didn't have makeup on and she already looked stunning. She smiled at the lady for helping her and she smoothed the dress out in the body mirror. She glared at her reflection and frowned. Jess then grabbed her bag and took out a brush and began to brush her hair out. I don't know why I watch her this much.