Chapter 62

Marie's POV:

"So they can't do anything?!" I laughed over the phone.

"Nothing Marie. Right now, One Direction is puddy in our hands," my dad laughed over the phone.

I grinned, "This was a great plan, daddy! But what's going to happen next? I've done interview announcing my pregnancy." He laughed at the word. "And now what?"

I picked at my nails and fell back onto the hotels bed.

"We'll obviously your not really pregnant. So you're going to need to fake it."

I scoffed, "No duh, daddy.

But what are we going to so NOW? I was thinking something along the lines of destroying the hideous girl he's with. Hailey? Bailey?"

"Ali," he groaned.

"Oh yeah! Anyways I don't like her. She's just another road block on my way to fame. I want to destroy her. Like HORRIBLY DESTROY HER DADDY!" I kicked my feet in the air and pouted.

She just came off as a dits. A whore.

A nerd.

A wannabe.

She'll get fame if she stays with Harry which she doesn't deserve. I should be in her spot and I would love it.

She's not doing anything!

No fashion shows. No trips to extravaganza places. No diamonds.

Nothing!

She's pathetic.

"He did disobey us.. And I warned Ali too..." My dad pondered.

"Well then let's destroy her," I stated.

"How so?" He asked me,"What should we do?"

I smirked,"Nothing is more powerful than media these days..."

I heard my dad chuckle.

"And there's nothing more that directioners hate than girls using the boys."

My smirk grew wider as a diabolical plan formed in my beautiful head.

"Daddy... Does Ali have a twitter?"

He was quite for a bit and I could faintly hear keys being tapped on. After a minute or two he answered.

"Nope. She's never had one," he answered causing me to grin. My plan finally falling into the correct places.

"Daddy.. Is there any way we could make her one and I have the account info? Maybe.. I could run it? Have her confess to using Harry maybe? Photoshop some pictures even?"

"That... Marie.." He started.

"Is perfect. I'll have my team get right on it. I'll call you later to give you the details."

I smiled," Thanks daddy! And oh, daddy... Can I ask you one more thing?"

He sighed," What is it, Marie?"

"What's going to happen in 9 months when I don't have a baby?"

I heard him let out a loud laugh.

"Oh god, Marie! Do you underestimate me that much?!"

I was stumbled a bit.

"Huh?"

He was still chuckling and I could hear his smirk on his face.

"Oh, Marie. If everything works out correctly...

One direction won't have a career in 9 months."

(A/n: so sorry it's short guys!! Kinda of packed with homework this week and helping with family stuff! Another update will be up soon! Hopefully before Friday! (:

KEEP VOTING PLEASE!!!:D

Much love! XXX

~Kitty^_^)