Chapter 20

Harry's POV:

"That what amazing!" Ali said running to me and giving me a hug.

I smiled and hugged her tightly. I enjoyed having her in my arms.

I gave her head a quick kiss and pulled us apart. "Ready to see me flat?"

She looked at me for a second but then nodded with a small smile. She seemed sort of nervous... I wonder why...

"Ello lads! Have fun?"

I turned so see Louis walking hand in hand with Eleanor stepping off their pod.

"Loads! It was incredible!" Ali said grabbing my hand. I smiled and intertwined out fingers.

"Right!? Hey, Harry Louis and I called a cab in the pod, so can we get our stuff out of your car?" Eleanor asked me.

I smirked, "No El. You can't have it. I enjoy wearing your tops and Louis's trousers."

We all busted out laughing.

"Harry.. Should I be worried about you being a cross dresser..?" Ali turned asking me.

Louis practically fell on the ground laughing.

"Well.. Screw clothing. I prefer to be naked," I said wiggling my eyebrows.

Ali blushed and turned to face the other way, which caused me to chuckled.

"Come on, El. The boot is open. I would of drove you guys to Lou's," I said leading Ali towards the car.

"Well... We should of thought of that, Lou."

Louis smiled and wrapped his arms around Eleanor slowly walking behind us. "We're young and foolish. LET US TAKE A CAB!!!"

We all laughed some more arriving at my car.

BEEP BEEP!

We turned to see the black cab pulling up.

"That's us! Oh! The lads are coming into town tomorrow. We're getting together at your place, alright?" Louis said grabbing the last of his things.

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks for asking, but sure. See you tomorrow!"
Ali said goodbye to El and then they got in the car.

"So you ready?" I asked turning to face my girlfriend.

She smiled and opened my car door, "Drive us to your home!"

I chuckled and kissed her cheek, "I'm suppose to open your door, love. Not this way."
She smiled and scurried off to her side. "Oops! Forgot!" She stuck out her tongue before sliding in.

"You're crazy," I laughed getting into my seat.

Ali smiled , "I know."

Ali's POV:
We talked through the whole car ride perfectly fine. We talked about the date, and I thanked him multiple times. He was just to amazing..

I asked about Louis and Eleanor and how long they've been together. Then we talked about the other boys girlfriends since i'll meet them tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow I was really excited to be seeing the boys again.

"And here we are," Harry said stopping the car.