CHAPTER 18

I closed my eyes and opened them again to check if this actually was reality. Everything was trashed. I stepped in and Kellin followed me behind with wide eyes.

"What the FUCK !" I yelled.

"Oh my god, Vic." he said in sympathy.

I didn't know why or how this happened. I noticed one of the window where broken. That probably how they got in. The tables and chairs where flipped. Everything possible was thrown around. I walked into the kitchen. Food was all over the place. Some half eaten. That bastard or bastards must of eaten some. On the kitchen counter. That was concreted to the ground was obviously still standing but it had a folded piece of paper attached to it.I unfolded it, it read:

'This is just revenge from you fucking Kellin. I got some friends of mine to do it while your at mine. Doesn't it look great.

Sincerely,

Andy xx

"THAT BASTARD !" I yelled.

"Vic, it's okay his gone to jail. We can't do nothing much about it." he said softly.

"Well for starters we have to tell the police so he gets charged for this and hopefully a longer jail time." I said grinning.

"Yes that's true" Kellin said.

"I also have an idea" I announced.

"What's that ?" he asked curiously.

"Sabotage!" I yelled.

__ _

I walked over to the upside down couch and with the help of Kellin flipped it back up and sat down. I called up the only person for the job. I looked at Kellin beside me with a smile.

"His gonna get everything he deserves" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Vic, you don't have to do this. He will get what he deserves anyway. Come to bed. Relax" he said with a wink.

I hesitated.

"Alright, Kells" I said sweetly and grabbed his hand and pulled him up to OUR bedroom.

I opened the door. Fucking hell. Our bed was over turned. Cum stains on the bed that weren't ours. Lube and dirty condoms around the bed. I walked around to the otherside of the bed. There was a naked lady laying on the ground asleep. I kicked her butt. It jiggled.

"OI WAKE UP LADY !" I yelled.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked up.

"Oh you must be the owner" she said sleepily.

"GET OUT !" I yelled.

I helped her up and took her downstairs. I took my shirt off and gave it to her to cover herself. It was really big on her as she was a skinny lady. I opened the door.

"Don't ever come back here okay and if you ever see the guy who ruined my house tell him the same" I scolded.

"Alright mister" she said sleepily as she stumbled out to the path next to the road.

I closed the door and turned around. Kellin was right in front of me. He sealed his lips onto mine passionately. I felt his dick poking my thigh. I giggled. He was already turned on.

"What?" he asked.

"You've got a little something down there" I said quoting the time we first met.

He laughed. "If you don't like it you shouldn't off taken you shirt off. Your body is perfect" he flirted.

I sealed my lips with his. I slipped my tongue in and we played with each other tongues. I slid my arms around his waist. His were around my neck. I slowly moved mine down. I squeezed his butt cheeks. He giggled and moaned.

He slid one of his hands from behind my neck, over my shoulders to my chest, but he didn't stop there. He keep sliding it down while our tongue were still sliding around. He stopped moving his hand until he go to my semi-hard dick. He palmed it. I moaned against his soft lips. I slid one of mine around his hip until I reached his hard dick and palmed it.

"Fuck me please Kellin" I moaned.

He was quick to react. He pulled me up the stairs running into the bedroom. He pulled my jeans & underwear off along with his own. He pulled a condom out of his wallet and slipped it on. He pulled out a pack of lube and applied it. He pulled me over onto the bed.

"On your knees, Vic" he demanded with a smile.

I obeyed crawling onto my knees.

He held my hips and thrusted into me. I moaned and so did he. His grasp on my hips tightened. He kept thrusting in. I was moaning his name.

"Ugh yes Kellin" I yelled.

"Mmm. Faster ?" he moaned.

"Faster!" I yelled.

He pounded into me relentlessly. In and out. We both moaned each time. I felt myself coming close to orgasming.

"Oh Vic touch me" I begged.

"What's the magic word?" he said flirting.

"Please!" I yelled.

He laughed and grasped my dick with his hand flicking his wrist up and down fast. I moaned. He kept pounding into me. I felt myself coming to the edge. After another pound from Vic I was shooting all over the bed. He went even faster in and out of my ass. I felt him shoot into my ass. He pulled out and fell down next to me on the bed.

"That was amazing" I said.

"I know why" he said smiling.

"Why ?" I asked.

"Because it was full of love" he smiled.