CHAPTER 12

According to the notice board there wasn't much happening today at work. I had a video at 12:00 and it's was only 11:30. I have nothing

to do so I thought I might head down there early and see if anyone else was doing anything. I walked to the hall and saw the piece of paper stuck on the wall that tells you what room you are in for recording. I walked over and skimmed through it. I was in room 10 today. I turned around to go sit down somewhere before I start when I saw Kellin. His eyes caught mine. He had swollen eyes, probably from crying, and bags under his eyes. He ran behind the wall. I walked over to the wall he was hiding behind. He was against the wall and I was directly in front if him. I leaned on the wall with one hand on either side of him.

"Stop hiding from me" I said.

He tried to wiggle out of the area I had him trapped in but I only confined him more. He slapped my arm and then started trying to push me away.

"LET ME GO!" he screamed.

"No",I said "talk to me first"

"Talk about what ?!" He yelled.

"Talk about us, Andy and what's happened with you after our incident" I said.

"You got your wish and ruined my life why won't you just leave me alone now ?!" he yelled.

"No ! Talk to me. Are you and Andy still together ?" I asked.

He started pushing me harder.

"No we aren't thanks to you !" he yelled.

"Alright then" I said calmly, "Are you still leaving with him ?"

"No, my bags are in my locker" he said with his head down.

"Where are you leaving then ?" I asked softly.

"Nowhere. I have nowhere to go. If I buy a house or an apartment. I won't have any money for food or water etc" he said sadly.

"I have an idea. Come with me" I said and grabbed his hand.

"What ?! where are you taking me ?" he yelled in shock.

I dragged him down to the lockers near the kitchen.

"Get your things" I demanded.

"What why ?" he asked.

"I have a place you can stay" I said.

"If you are talking about your house then no I am not leaving with you. If you are talking about another property you have then yes" he blabbed.

"Just hurry up and get your things" I demanded.

"Fine, fine, fine" he sounded irritated.

He unlocked his locker and pulled out 3 suitcases. I picked up one and he picked up the rest.

"Follow me" I told him.

I walked towards the door and looked behind me checking he was following. I pushed open the door and got my keys out and unlocked the car.

"Put them in the boot and meet me here after work. Your staying with me" I closed the boot shut with all the suitcases inside.

"What ? No I don-" he said before I sealed his lips with mine to shut him up. He relaxed then pushed me away.

"No Vic stop. I only just broke up with Andy. Give me time to recover at least!" he scolded.

"Alright" I sighed.

We walked back inside.

"Well I have a video shoot I have to be at" I informed.

"Okay see you later then" he dismissed.

"Bye" I said.

I walked into the kitchen on my way to the 'Hallway of Moans' as everyone here called it. I grabbed a can of monster labelled: 'V.F'

I opened it and took a sip. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Danny. I spat out the monster in mouth in shock right in his face. He let go of me and wiped his face.

"Well hello you too" he smirked.

"Omg I'm so sorry Danny" I apologised.

I turned around and bent down to look in the drawers below for kitchen roll to give him. When I felt hands squeeze my ass checks. I jumped hitting my head directly on the drawers. I stood up rubbing my head.

"Oh my..Did you hurt yourself ? I know a way to make everything feel better " he winked. I only just started to notice how strong his British accent was.

He leaned in to me and kissed me roughly. I didn't know what to do. I just kinda froze and stood there while he was kissing me. He slipped his tongue in. I pushed him away.

"Danny ? What are you doing ?" I asked.

"I'm showing you that I like you" he growled.

"Danny..Please St-" I was interrupted by a moan when he palmed the front my pants. I felt my jeans getting tighter.

He leaned into my ear and growled

"You like that huh, baby ?"

I pushed him back. "Danny we can't do thi-"

I felt his hand in my pants stroking my dick. I moaned. I tried to push him away.

"Your staying here, baby. Where I can touch you for as long as I want" he said quick fiercely but flirtatious at the same time.

"Danny I don't want to do this. Stop please" I pleaded.

"Oh but you do. Listen to your growls" He said.

He stroked my dick faster. I was getting Hornier by the second. I then remembered I have video shoot. Shit. I'm gonna be in trouble if I miss it. I pushed Danny away.

"Sorry I have a video shoot I have to go !" I anxiously said.

I grabbed his hand and took it out I struggled to zip and button up my pants up because of the huge bulge I had but I managed.

"Come on baby stay" he begged.

"No I gotta go" I said as I ran out the door. I got to the hallways of moans and ran to room 10. I swung the door open.

"I'm here !" I screamed. The lights where off. I flicked them on.

I looked around no one was here not even the cameras or the cameramen other than a guy on the couch against the wall. He was dressed in black with a balaclava on. Fuck. What is this ?!

"Hello Vic" the man said.

I recognised his voice.

"Who are you ?" I said.

He took off his balaclava. Fuck. Why was Andy here ?!