CHAPTER 10

The Devil In I filled my ears on the drive to Kellin's house. He sent me his address through text. I did feel slightly guilty about this. I blackmailed a guy who has a boyfriend into having sex with me. Overall I was excited but there was guilt behind the excitement but The music blaring in my car took my mind off the feeling.

I was driving up Kellin's street. Looking for his house. I stopped and parked infront of the house with the number 69. I saw Kellins house across the road. 

I walked up to the house it was a wooden two storey. It looked really nice. I rang the door bell. I heard footsteps. The door opened revealing a man behind it. The first thing I saw was the skin off his head hanging way below his ears. This wasn't Kellin. He was a really old creepily look man. I noticed he had boobs not normal boobs but like saggy skin boobs. He was also wearing a bra to hold them up ! I could just see the straps on his shoulders. He looked at me oddly stroking the thick white moustache he had above his lip. I think I've knocked on a pedophiles house.

"Can I help you sweetie ?" He had a very deep voice. I just stared.

"Erm wrong house" I said.

I felt a grasp on my arm.

"Come inside we can have a drink. I insist" He smiled at me.

"No thanks" I tugged my arm away.

"Vic ! What are you doing ?!" He yelled across the street from his front door. He was in the house opposite the one I just was at.

"You said house number 69 !" I yelled.

"No I'm 68. I must of tapped the wrong number on my phone."

I ran over to his house.

I leaned into his ear. "Well the house you sent me to is owned by a fucking pedo who tried to get me in his house to have a drink" I said pissed off.

"You should of had a drink with Bob his nice" he smirked.

I have him a glare.

"Come inside and we can have a drink instead" I liked that idea better.

I walked inside. It was a nice house. I saw instruments and piles of CDs everywhere and a staircase in the middle of the house. He followed me in behind and walked into what I assumed was the kitchen.

"What drink would you like ?" He asked.

"Got any Monster ?" I asked.

"Sure do." he threw me a can.

He grabbed one himself and we both sat down together drinking the monsters. We weren't talking which left my mind to fantasise about what I'm gonna do to him tonight.

I rested my hand on his thigh. He gave me a warning look but then relaxed. I moved it slowly up. He put his hand on mine to stop me.

"If we are gonna do this now let's go up to my room. That way if anyone walks in they wont see us" he said paranoid.

He stood up and pulled me up and walked up stairs I followed him up. We stepped inside a room with a guitar in the corner. He laid down on the bed. I walked over and laid down with him. I noticed he was shaking.

"Vic can't we do something else instead ? Please ?" He begged.

"Nope" I felt the guilt rise up, "just try to enjoy yourself"

I leaned in. He leaned back a bit but I leaned all the way until I felt his soft lips on mine. He tensed up. I deepened the kiss and he relaxed. I crawled on top of him. I had a hand behind his neck and one on his chest. He had his arms wrapped around my waist loosely. He deepened the kiss surprisingly. I guess he was getting into it. I slipped my tongue in through his lips. I rolled it around his own. He joined in. This was amazing. I felt something prodding my thigh. I realised it was his dick. I guess he really was getting into it. I slowly slid my hand down his body. I pulled my lips away and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lifted it off. Seeing him shirtless while I was on top of him was a massive turn off. I felt my dick getting harder.

I sealed our lips again. Playing with his tongue as he played with mine. he grabbed my shirt I pulled my lips away again to help him take it off. I saw his eyes gaze on my shirtless body.

*KELLINS POV*

I could help stare at Vic's hot tanned body. I know I have a boyfriend and I know this is wrong but I was kinda enjoying this and everything wrong about it was a turn on. I didn't really want to do it but Vic wouldn't give up. I don't want to stop doing this though. Maybe I have something for Vic.

*VICS POV*

I leaned in at Kellin and kissed his neck. I nibbled and sucked sure to leave a mark. He moaned but pushed away.

"I can't have any suspicious marks remember" he said.

I move up and kissed along his jaw and underneath his neck. He made a loud moan. I made my way down his chest and down his abs. I stopped just before the top of his jeans. I looked at him. I saw he was enjoying this but I also saw he was paranoid. I slid my hand down his abs and onto his jeans. I palmed the large bulge in his pants. He moaned.

I undid his button and slid off him so I could pull them down. He kicked them off. Fuck he looked so hot right now. I saw his dick poking at his blue boxers. I crawled back on top of him. I palmed his bulge again he moaned and went for my button on my jeans he undid them and I slipped them off leaving me in my

black boxers. He palmed the bulge in my pants. I moaned. It felt so good to be touched by him.

I slid his boxers down. His hard dick flicked out. Oh he was pretty big. This was so hot. I slid my hand around his dick and started stroking it up and down. I twirled my finger around his tip. He moaned louder everytime it was so hot.

He reached out and pulled my dick out of my underwear. He stroked it up and down and twirled his thumb around my tip. I moaned and flicked my head back. Something about doing this with him made it feel so much better.

I moved my head down to his dick and wrapped my lips around his tip and twirled my tongue around gently on his tip. He moaned and flicked his head back. He started stroking my dick faster. I looked at him and moaned. I took him as far in my mouth as I could and back out again. He thrusted his hips up and down. I moved my head faster not forgetting to lick his tip. I felt his dick throbbing I pulled away.

"Do you have any lube anywhere ?" I asked.

His breathing was heavy and had to catch his breath so he nodded and pointed to the drawer next to the bed. I got off him. He took his hand out my dick. I stood up slipped my boxers off and opened the drawer I saw condoms and lube. I grabbed both I looked at him and saw him taking his boxers off eagerly. I looked into his eyes and I slid the condom on and coated my hard dick in lube stroking it up and down to cover it all. He was staring at me glancing at me dick every second.

"On your knees" I demanded.

He flipped over on his knees and bent over. We where porn stars. I knew he didn't need any preparations. I lined up with him and slipped my dick in slowly. We both flicked our heads up and moaned. I could hear his heavy breathing. I was breathing heavy too. It was a hot moment. I thrusted back and forth. He felt amazing to be in.

I heard a click. The door swung open. A skinny guy taller than Kellin and I walked in. He had short black hair, a tattoo sleeve and various other batman tattoos. His eyes went wide.

"KELLIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?!" he yelled.