CHAPTER 9

I sat there listening to everything Danny was telling me about Kellin. I was shocked and surprised. I had heard of a band Sleeping With Sirens them and Of Mice And Men where friends.

"So you and Kellin went to this job after your bands lost there fans ?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if Kellin went straight to this job but I know I did. I'm a beast when it comes to sex. I knew I was cut out for the job." he told me. I just nodded and listened.

"Your such a cutie" he said to me.

"W-what ?" I stuttered.

"I know when I see a good looking guy and I'm looking at one right now" he winked.

"E-erm..er thanks ?" I stuttered.

"Your lips look so soft" he whispered.

He leaned in. My eyes went wide when I realised what he was doing. I pushed him back.

"What's wrong,cutie ?" he asked with puppy dog eyes.

"What your doing is. I only just met you. Your so desperate. I'm going to leave"

I stood up and turned to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"Stop being so attractive then" he said with a smile and wink.

He doesn't know when to quit. I turned away and walked towards the door and out. I saw Kellin sitting down outside near the door with his head in his lap.

"Kellin !" I said. He looked up at me.

"Vic leave me alone" he coldly said.

"Sleeping with sirens" I announced at him.

"What ?!" his eyes went wide, "Who told you about that ?!"

"Oh so it is true" I smirked.

"HE FUCKING TOLD YOU DIDNT HE !" he screamed at me.

"Yes Danny told me" the smirk still on my lips.

"You tell anyone I fucking swear !" I threatened.

"Or what ? Maybe I should tell everyone your secret. As..hmmm.. let's say revenge" I smirked at him.

"Please don't Vic !" he pleaded.

"What are you offering for it to be kept?" I had a devilish smile.

"Um...I'll give you 20% of my weeks pay" he offered.

"I was thinking more like...Sex" I smirked.

"No"

"Well than I guess your secrets not going be a secret any longer"

"PLEASE VIC it will get out to the fan and the press. I don't want the low point of my life made public. It's embarrassing" he begged.

"A one night stand nothing more"

"Fine"

A smile arose on my face.

"You can come to mine tonight at 9:00pm. Andy should be at work" he said sounding defeated.

"No problem" I smiled.