Well,what now?

*just letting all of you know I do read all the comments even tho I don't reply hahah and I really appreciate all of you for the love*
Your POV
My legs are wrapped around Shownu's waist I'm not wearing any underwear or pants for that matter and we're intensely making out...the only thing that can make this better is if we weren't trapped in the bathroom I think to myself. I can feel Shownu's dick rising on my leg he then lifts me higher up his chest and it was like we had some kind of telepathy because I knew exactly what he wanted me to do and well I did it...I pulled down his shorts with my feet and then he placed me lower on his waist and his dick slid right into my wet pussy. He started bouncing me on it all you could hear was our skin slapping together so Shownu turned on the sink. Shownu then put the lid cover on the toilet and sat down on it with me still on top of him he then made me do all the work. I was bouncing up and down his hard dick like my life depended on it, it was so hard and so big he had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't scream. Shownu grabbed my left boob and started sucking on it long and hard it hurt but the pain only turned me on more. He then began to give me hickeys all over my chest I wanted him so stop but it felt so good, I started getting tired so Shownu stood up and pushed me up against the wall and kept pounding me hard. I had already came 3 times but I think he's gonna make me cum again.
"I'm close baby" Shownu said in my ear as he moaned
"Make me cum again daddy" I whisper to him
As soon as I said that I felt him jab himself into me really hard and then he stopped that's when I knew he came inside me.