The escape plan-ish

*** first of all thank you to everyone who likes, comments and follows me I really appreciate it I will try and be more active for you guys 😚😚***
Shownu's POV
" what if I just walk out normal and then you wait 15 minutes and then you walk out"
"I'm naked" she said
"Right I forgot about that... well maybe I can bring you some clothes" I asked her
" okay but let's do it fast before Wonho gets home"
"Okay" I said then I slowly put my towel around my waist and opened the door just a little bit so I could see if anyone was outside and once I saw the cost was clear I walk out casually , and started walking to my room
"It's about time you get out of the bathroom I.M has been holding it in forever" minhyuk said angry. At that moment I.M stood up to go to the bathroom.
"WAIT! I mean wait umm y/n went in there as soon as I came out"
"Did she look okay I'm sure she's upset over the whole Wonho thing" Minhyuk said
"She looked fine to me haha more than fine,  anyways I should go get dressed" I said as I walked off to my room. I quickly got dressed then grabbed an extra pair of clothes for y/n.
*knock knock*
" it's me" i whispered to the door
"Shownu?" y/n said
"No it's JYP, of course it's me who else would it be"
"Well you don't have to be rude"
"Just open the door"
Y/N POV
I opened the door fast and pulled Shownu in because i did not want anyone to see us. Then Shownu handed me an oversized hoodie and helped me put it on because it was huge.

*This is what y/n looked like in the hoodie except y/n wasn't wearing anything underneath yet* " wow you look better in my clothes than I do" Shownu said blushing "Thank you haha I guess it's just my confidence" " Do you mind if I get a taste?" Sh...

" wow you look better in my clothes than I do" Shownu said blushing
"Thank you haha I guess it's just my confidence"
" Do you mind if I get a taste?" Shownu said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I grabbed the back of him neck and pulled him into a kiss, his lips were so soft and thick and soooo juicy. I had one of my hands playing with hair and the other on his shoulder soon that one little kiss turned into a make out session. And before I knew it I had my legs wrapped around his waist.