What If

Your POV
*ring ring*
"Hello"
"Hey babe it's me Lee Ho Seok,..... also known as Wonho .....your boyfriend"
"Who??....Hahaha just kidding I think I remember you"  you said laughing
"Are you still upset"
"Nope just worried"
" About??"
"What if I get pregnant, and have the baby, Wonho you don't understand I'm actually scared"
"Don't be we'll figure this out, and there's only a 72% chance you'll actually get pregnant, and so what if you do don't you think it'll be fun to have a kid." He said
"NO! You are way to busy to even text me back  sometimes do you think you'll have time to help me raise a baby?"
" I'll make time babe just think about it, having a little us running around playing, being happy it's gonna be a little me, it will probably have my eyes and my nose but your beautiful smile and cute ears, if we have a boy we can name him something deep and meaningful and if we have a girl we can name her something bright and beautiful. Can't you just imagine us having a family?"
"Gosh I hate the fact that that sounds amazing" I said with some attitude
"See I told you! Getting pregnant isn't the worst thing that can happen, should I tell the guys?"
"WHAT? NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Why would you want to do that?!"
"So they can be happy for us, also I'm not that good at keeping secrets from them, Kihyun always knows when I'm hiding something."
" let's just keep it to ourselves for now, I might not even be pregnant let's not get anyone's hopes up for now"

** please follow for more frequent updates**