Oopps

"Omg I had no idea anyone was in here, I didn't hear the shower running with all the yelling I did"
"Its fine haha but now that your here can you pass me my body wash it's under the sink"
"Oh yeah of course"
As you were walking over to the shower to hand him the body wash some how your clumsy self tripped over the mat that was on the floor and you fell into the shower luckily Shownu broke your fall because you fell on top of him.
"OMG I'm soooo sorry I slipped and totally didn't mean to, let me help you up"
"Don't worry I'm fine, are you okay I think you might have hit your head on the tub" Shownu said as he checked your head to see if it was cut, " I don't see anything but it might bruise in a few days, you might want you take off your clothes too so you don't get sick" he said as he handed you a towel
" Your right, I cant afford to get sick right now" without even thinking you just immediately began to undress yourself and then once you grabbed the towel that Shownu handed you you realize it wasn't Wonho.
"I'm so sorry for some reason when you said that I thought you were Wonho because that's just something he'd say, But I don't know right now he's been getting on my nerves"
"Yeah he keeps telling everyone that he's thinking of breaking up with you because of the whole baby scare that happened"
"HE SAID WHAT!??!"
"Oh shit I probably shouldn't have said that haha just forget I said anything" Shownu said as he scratched the back of his head, still naked
"I cant believe he said that, well no one is gonna suck his dick better than I do and that's for damn sure!"
Shownu didn't say anything he just kinda stood there
"Here I'll show you" you said as you got down on you knees and put Shownu thick wet penis in your mouth
" Y/N, I don't think that's a good ideaaahh, oh wow that feels really good, oh my god" Shownu said as he let out loud moans.
You fit as much of his dick as you could in your mouth. The water was still running so the other members couldn't hear anything. As you kept sucking Shownu's dick he kept moaning loudly which only made you keep going.
"Oh shit I'm about to cum" Shownu said as he took his dick out of your mouth
"Here" you said as you grabbed his penis and had him cum all over you chest "see I told you I'm the best haha what was that like 2 minutes?"
"Well usually when it's just me I can last a little longer than that"
"So quick question how are we gonna get out of here sense we're both naked?"
"Well Y/N that's a great question and I have no idea how to answer it"